"Lean Six Sigma Green Belt" for continuous process improvement and quality, with extensive management experience and consistent success in the achievement of objectives,
Continuous Improvement Site Manager - Operations
Sitel August 2014 - at Present• Head of Quality, Process and Program Senior Manager.
• As Executive Committee Member, I work in collaboration with Site Directors (1600+ Headcounts) to ensure the deployment of the standards and processes on all sites in the region.
• Provide functional guidance to the Site Directors in the region.
• Predominately work with FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 clients worldwide (Bell Canada, Groupon, SFR, Lexmark, Samsung, Philips, Mobistar, Lastminute.com..etc) regarding quality, Customer Experience and satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, CSAT, NPS, AHT, FCR, SLA,..
• Prepare and coordinate Internal & External audits : (NF EN 15838 standards, Maintain PCI-DSS certificats, COPC follow-up, AFNOR requirements, monitor LRS (Social Responsability Label...)
• Work with White, Green and Black Belt to identify and prioritize needs Lean Six Sigma.
• Assist operations out of bad situations at the project level (Quality, NPS, CSAT, AHT, performance...) as project Manager.
Quality Management Lead, Customer Satisfaction, Process & Lean Six Sigma - Operations
Hewlett-Packard November 2009 - July 2014• Quality Management Lead
• Implement different HP Quality Standards and Process for BPO & Global Service Desk :
#Transaction Monitoring, #Customer Satisfaction, #Pre-Emptive Escalation, #Service Improvement Programs, #ADM Survey
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt "Optimization of workforce Management" & "Improve Customer satisfaction 90%"
• SPOC of different EMEA Quality Global Teams & Member.
• Customer Satisfaction for IT Projects : Alcatel-Lucent, NOKIA, Société Générale, Bouygues Telecom, CAT, Delphi, Eli Lilly.
• Customer Experience for BPO Projects : Customer Care for Snapfish and Accor Hospitality (Lucien Barrière, Sofitel Luxury Hotels, Pullman, MGallery, AllSeasons, Mercure, Ibis, Adagio, Etaphotel and Formule1).
Senior Manager - Operations
Atento (Telefonica Group) September 2004 - September 2009• Supervise directly teams of Supervisors and Agents handling information inbound Calls for Telefonica España S.A.
• Provide and document performance feedback through side-by-side coaching and performance reviews.
• Address appropriately human resource issues, such as attendance and interpersonal conflicts in the workplace; consults Department Manager and/or Human Resources for guidance as needed.
• Improve customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and giving feedback
• Increase effectiveness of call monitoring by calibrating with the quality department
• Handle escalated customer issues as needed
• Support the call center by participating in cross-functional meetings to give input on improvement opportunities
• Manage multiple BPO accounts : 11825, 1005//1008/1408, 1009/1409, 096/1212, España Directo, Campaña de Cooperantes de la Fundación de Telefónica...
• Coordinate operations within Atento Morocco and Telefonica España.
ITIL v3 Foundation
2014 - 2015
Lean Six Sigma GB
2013 - 2014
Master, Human Resources Management
Paul Valery University (Montpellier III)
2008 - 2009
(1 year) Centre
Bachelor, Marketing y International Trade
Business and Management High School
2007 - 2008
(1 year) Région de Tanger-Tétouan