Asst. Manager - HVAC Testing and Commissioning
at Prime Technologies LLC
July 2010 - at Present
• Overseeing of Project Management within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output. • Participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress. Accountable for all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities. • Executing and leading a team of engineers for various types of job and resolving bottlenecks. • Ensuring timely availability of materials in accordance with the project schedule and quantity & quality of contract requirement. • Liaising with local government authorities for clearances and approvals. • Responsible for utilizing economic resources & monitoring day-to-day construction schedules to achieve the target within stipulated time frame. • Responsible for liaising with architects and other engineering disciplines to ensure coordinated output.
Sr. Project Engineer - HVAC Testing and Commissioning
at Prime Technologies LLC
May 2007 - June 2010
• Coordination with Project Planning team for Electromechanical works with manpower, materials and resources allocation • Coordination between MEP services for smooth and quality work • Attending Consultant /Main Contractor meetings to meet their requirements & discussing site constrain and to resolve the issue. • Periodical site inspections to cross verify work progress as per approved drawings. • Coordination with team members while Negotiations with vendors to obtain price within budgeted cost for mechanical equipments without diluting the project specifications. • Coordination for Testing and Commissioning of HVAC equipments (Air Side) like SAHU, EAHU, FCU, VAV,ECV,SPF,EPF, all other fans for testing, adjusting and balancing. • Prepare Method statement for TAB works and review of the same before submission to consultant. • Coordinating with all related MEP subcontractor like BMS, Fire service, civil, and other specialty suppliers for commissioning activities
Project Engineer - HVAC
at ETA M&E - Ascon Group
August 2004 - April 2007
• Involved in Project Planning / Material Procurement for Commercial, Residential and industrial buildings in line with required standards. • Verification of Technical submittals for its correctness over compliance with specifications, Equipment selection & compatibility of system • Review of the Design and Shop drawings for proper installation of the MEP Services. • Liaising with all MEP Services & Specialists contractor to enable the system to be commissionable. • Assisting the project team in preparation of Operation and Maintenance manuals. • To ensure the Technical and Financial success of the Project. • Preparing quotation and order placements for commissioning related projects • Review the method statements and drawings related to TAB works. • Coordinating with Mep contractors and consultants for smooth completion of project • Arranging and assisting for inspection for the submitted IRs
HVAC Testing and Commissioning Engineer
at ETA - M&E Division, Ascon group
October 2001 - July 2004
• Execution of HVAC works for Commercial, Residential and Industrial in line with required specifications. • Ordering the Equipment & Materials as approved and following up the same with suppliers • Verification of Heat Load Calculation, Pump Head Calculation & ESP of the equipments. • Involved in Tendering, materials take off and design of the project. • Coordination with subordinates & subcontractors to meet the time schedule of the project. • Testing and Commissioning of all equipments like AHUs, Heat recovery Units, Packaged units, FCUs, Pumps, VAVs, Cooling Tower Fns, Heat Exchangers and BMS Systems. • Checking the design documents that include specification, final construction and HVAC lay out design provided by vendor.
Site Engineer - HVAC
at ETA M&E Division, Ascon Group
January 1998 - September 2001
• Handled supervisors and team of workers for job execution and commissioning works • Involved in chilled water flushing and chemical treatment of systems. • Involved in testing and commissioning of special products like CCUs, Clean room units, HRUs etc., • Review the shop drawings and ordering duct and pipe fittings required for site • Allocating works for priority jobs and following up the work output • Coordinating with main contractor for clearance of civil work • Material ordering and follow up with main stores and suppliers. • Reporting daily work progress to immediate senior • Attending weekly progress meeting with seniors and discuss about work constrains. • Coordinating with consultant during witnessing of the building services and getting their approval. • Coordinating with design and QA/AC team for smooth running of project
Site Supervisor - HVAC
at ETA M&E Division, Ascon Grouo
October 1995 - December 1997
• Allocating site works and follow up • Installation of AHU,s FCU’s, Valve packages • Ducting and piping work installation follow up • Material ordering and followup • Raising installation inspection and getting their approval with consultant.
Post Gragute Diploma In Refrigeration and Aiconditioning
at Sasta Engineering Collage
1993 - 1995 (2 years) Chennai - Tamil Nādu
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
at Sri Ram Polytechnic
1990 - 1993 (3 years) Chennai - Tamil Nādu
HVAC Testing and Commissioning & Commissioning Management Services
• MEP, HVAC installation & Commissioning for various projects under project consultants such as AECOM, KEO, JECOBS, DEWA, ADNOC, MACE, ALDAR, HILL International etc.,
• Well versed experience in High rise, commercial, Hotel, Airport, real estate development, Dubai metro Rail and Clive Land Clinic Hospital Projects.
• Immense ability for planning & execution of new & expansion projects.
• Handling Air side and water side HVAC TAB works
• Overseeing of MEP Commissioning Management
• Familiar with HVAC design methods.
• Ability to work with design teams and contractors.
• Familiar with TAB commissioning codes
• Familiar with engineering calculations and process related to HVAC.
• Testing and commissioning of clean rooms
• Hands on work experience in building services and MEP coordination.
• Acquired good knowledge & hands on work experience in project planning / material procurement for Commercial and residential buildings with required specifications.
• Commissioning coordination with MEP and Specialists Services