Iberchem January 2015 - at Present• Set up of a Selection, Application and Evaluation fragrance laboratory, in Dubai. As a leader of the team, we carried out the implementation of all the technical aspects in the Dubai branch. Responsible for the training of the new lab staff (technical know-how; lab procedures; structure, transactions and procedures in SAP R3)
• Selection of the collection and preparation of samples for different kind of applications: Toilet soap, liquid soap, shampoo, body cream, etc. Subsequently evaluation with the customers: Olfactory description, discussion of olfactive aspects, suggestion of olfactory lines according to the final product and the market trends.
• Technical advisor: First approach to the technical problems with the fragrance that can come up when it comes to applying the fragrance into the final product.
Iberchem November 2013 - December 2015• Selection and Evaluation Department: Selection in line with market products, preparation and evaluation of collections according to the customer request.
• Application Department: Preparation and development of new formulae for standard bases (liquid detergent, liquid soap, shampoo, creams, etc.).
• Troubleshooting typical of fragrance application (solubility, coloration, viscosity, general stability).
Institute of Chemical Technologies and Analytics, Vienna (Austria) February 2013 - May 2013• Determination of alpha acids, beta-acids and iso-alpha acids in hop and beer using the high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) coupled with an UV detector.
• Optimization of the experimental variables of the separation method (Temperature, flow rate, percentage of different mobile phases).
• Optimization of the experimental conditions to extract these compounds using different organic solvents from hop and beer.
Member of the scientific team
Oceanographic campaing CATARINA - PALEOACID June 2012 - August 2012• Member of the CATARINA-PALEOACID oceanographic campaign (Sarmiento de Gamboa ship).
• Project based on the study of the ocean perturbation and its consequences in response to the rise in atmospheric CO2 due to human activities.
• Sampling and measurement of pH (spectrophotometric method), alkalinity, oxygen, salinity and total inorganic carbon.
• Assisting in some tasks from other members of the scientific team (sampling of plankton, nutrient analysis, sampling of atmospheric gasses).
Special Treatments Department.
Compañía Española de Sistemas Aeronaúticos (CESA) November 2010 - September 2011• Tuning up of some methods to analyze, using an automatic titrator, the different variables that had to be controlled in the chemical baths according to the internal regulation.
• Checking and modifying of Technical Instructions for chemical and thermal treatments.
• Creating of Technical Instructions with a new format (instruction and checking) to adapt the procedures to the requirements of the Nadcap audit.
• Checking and modifying of the manufacture routes with the aim to optimize times and processes in chemical and thermal treatments.
• "XXII Cosmetic Formulation Seminar"
Technical Department of Guinama S.L
2015 - 2015
(1 year) València
Curso de submarinismo IANTD "Advanced Open Water Diver" y "Nitrox Diver"
2015 - 2015
(1 year) Murcia
Master degree in Oceanography
University of Vigo, Faculty of Marine Science
2011 - 2012
(1 year) Pontevedra
Postgraduate scholarship “CITIUS”
Autónoma University of Madrid, College of Economics
2010 - 2011
(1 year) Madrid
Attended Erasmus exchange
University of Edinburgh
2009 - 2010
(1 year) Edinburgh
Graduated in Chemistry
University of Zaragoza, Faculty of Science.
2004 - 2010
(6 years) Zaragoza