Consulate General of the Republic of Korea February 2015 - at Present• Assisting the Consul General and Vice Consul in administrative and secretarial duties
• Answering visa and passport inquiries
• Maintaining electronic and physical files
• Drafting diplomatic letters, speeches, and note verbales
• Researching and preparing reports on requested subject matters
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
American Red Cross December 2013 - January 2014• Aided Health and Safety Specialist in administrative tasks and conducted outreach programs.
• Exposed to and learned the process of disaster management.
University of Guam Endowment Foundation January 2012 - December 2013• Answered phone calls courteously and organized files accordingly.
• Assisted accounts manager in filing and calculating investments
• Assisted Development Coordinator with event planning
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
English and American Language Centre (Nice, France)
2014 - 2014
BA in Sociology with a Concentration in Development, Social Problems, and Family and Gender Studies
University of Guam
2009 - 2014
(5 years) Mangilao Municipality