MSSS/ Amgen September 2014 - at Present• Knowledge and experience with cGMP regulations, practices and compendia requirements pertaining to the parenteral manufacturing industry.
• Good documentation practices and knowledge of CFR’s which includes but are not limited to maintenance of training records (LMS), management of laboratory information management system (LIMS), written procedures(SOP’s, MET’s) and controlled forms.
• Experience working with hazardous compounds and chemicals in compliance to safety regulations and following respective MSDS.
• Experience in basic laboratory housekeeping, glassware handling, COP baths and autoclave, cleaning and sterilization of manufacturing equipment, aseptic techniques, gowning and sample preparation.
University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez Campus January 2012 - May 2013• Prepared feed media to culture and transform over 75 Escherichia coli batches for constructs replication.
• Realized over 75 Mini/Midi-preps for DNA extraction and purification.
• Prepared buffers and characterized constructs using horizontal agarose gel electrophoresis assays and UV spectrophotometry.
• Responsible of sanitization of the laboratory and the equipment to avoid the propagation of fungus.
• Executed work resulted in high quality constructs that will be used to transfect leukemia cells and overexpress its mRNA to understand the gene function in the monocyte/macrophage differentiation when these cells are stimulated by LPS and PMA.
Bachillerato en Ciencias
2009 - 2014
(5 years) Mayagüez Municipio