HP Medical SRL June 2013 - April 2016• Surgical technical assistance in hip, knee, and shoulder total arthroplasty using ZIMMER as brand.
• In charge of sales in the area of orthopedics and related products in Cochabamba, Sucre, and Potosi.
• Perform in average 12 surgical assistance per month and $us 26,000 in sales.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT BIOENGINEER
HP Medical SRL October 2012 - May 2013•Technical and operative knowledge of all the range of medical products of the company.
•Part of the training team of the medical equipment in hospitals and laboratories.
•In charge of all the laboratory equipment in 6 hospitals
University of Arkansas February 2010 - December 2011• Managed a bio-filter system containing microorganisms to remove ammonia emissions from organic sources.
• Executed bending, compressing, and stretching tests to thermoplastic composite materials.
• Performed biodegradation and accelerated UV aging tests on thermoplastic composite materials.
The Catholic University of America May 2011 - August 2011• Optimized cell adhesion to bone tissue scaffold by modifying the surface composition of hydroxyapatite,
gum arabic, and chitosan.
• Analyzed re-differentiation of damaged cell tissue by interaction with silver nanoparticles.
Montgomery College August 2007 - May 2009• Prepared all solutions and reagents needed for the experiments during the semester.
• Assembled the experiments of all the biology lab courses.
University of Arkansas
2009 - 2011
(2 years) Arkansas