Senior Coordinator for Professional Development Program
The American University in Cairo (AUC) (1-8-2014 till 15-6-2015) August 2014 - June 2015- Recruit and register interested candidates wanting to enter the media field.
- Maintain database and statistics of candidates and students who joined courses or are interested to join.
- Update and maintain Facebook and social media platforms related to the Adham center as well as advertise upcoming courses and workshops.
- Reply to all inquiries related to the PDP program.
Assistant to the director of the Adham center for television and digital journalism
The American university in Cairo July 2013 - August 2014 Supervise center staff and provide guidance for different administrative functions carried.
Maintain Director’s calendar and prepare required meetings’ material.
Performing tasks on SAP, Documentum and Banner.
Responsible for student admission process.
Elwatannews. Com March 2012 - September 2012Shooting, Editing stories and following events for the Newspaper website
Japanese press agency (jiji press) March 2011 - May 2011Translating news from local newspaper (From Arabic to English)
- Researching on backgrounds of Middle East countries.
- Conducting interviews.
Modern sciences and arts university September 2009 - January 2011- Assisted Professors with arranging course material.
- Holding tutorials for students.
- Supervising assignments and projects.
- Pre-advising and registration.
Courses: (Assisted in)
-MCOM102 Electronic publishing (design course)
-MCOM214 Internet design
-MCOM307 Mass Media Research
-MCOM336 Broadcast Commercials
- MCOM432 Educational Broadcast (studio production)
- MCOM345 Film making
- MCOM215 Mass communication theories.
- MCOM231 Introduction to Broadcasting.
MA in television and digital journalism
The American university in Cairo
2010 - 2013
(3 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Jīzah
Ba in Mass Commuications
Modern Sciences and Arts University
2005 - 2009