RAABTA CONSULTANTS (Pvt) Ltd December 2014 - June 2015• Responsible for all the technical equipment of production including studio and field recordings, panel discussions, editing, using the internet and e-mail and downloading/uploading programs and other materials.
• During project with Internews EU, make and installed 5 Radio studios with all studio equipment.
• Installed all Radio and technical equipment in dedicated offices and ensure is fully operational.
• During project conduct more than 10 Technical training sessions and trained the Radio reporters about audio editing software Adobe Audition, Voice recorders and other studio equipment.
• Worked as a technical trainer
• Acts as technical adviser, as needed for the project’s partners and assist partners to maintain and operate equipment.
• Visited stations on a regular basis, and in consultation with the Project Manager to carry out technical trainings.
• Technical preparation and support during editorial and other types of training seminars, as needed.