Savola foods Company September 2009 - at Present• Commissioned and operated the retail packing fine sugar and broken cone products in Iran market with Savola Company, Factory capacity of 120,000 MT/year, expandable to 200,000 MT/ year. Achieved vertical startup of operations with efficiency 90% and production reliability 81%.
• Heavily involved and provided strong support on mega project 174M Euros in Alexandria.
• Managed and administrated the critical contracts like the 2nd hand equipment (12M €),
• Established constant and accurate monitoring of planning schedules, budget and cost control, continuously developing corrective measures to ensure achievement of targets. Led effectively the Quality initiatives, including ISO certification and TQM, to deliver best in class performance from the site team.
• Successful management of the local procurement, warehousing stock levels of the raw materials / finished goods and related logistics, technical services (Maintenance & Repair).
Supply chain operations Manager
Savola foods Company November 2006 - November 2009• Achieved better sugar quality than Iran standard (45 ICUMSA sugar color EEC2 quality while Iran standard was 60 ICUMSA color instead as well other quality parameters like ASH.
• Commissioned and operated the retail packing fine sugar and broken cone products in Iran market with Savola Company, Factory capacity of 120,000 MT/year, expandable to 200,000 MT/ year. Achieved vertical startup of operations with efficiency 90% and production reliability 81%.
• Launched new packaging material in Iran Market PE packs leading to cost reduction in BOM.
• Successfully maintained high level of motivation; drove the development of the teams. Led the Lean Manufacturing and cost-reduction through efficiency and productivity improvement to deliver better conversion costs year on year.
• Worked on the savings-project like decreasing the loss of the cone breaking machine and increase the capacity to 1 ton/hr instead of 250 kg/hr.
kuwait food Company ( Americana) January 2004 - October 2006•Handled all the Operations of meat and poultry processed products factory in Iran, Factory capacity: 3600 MT/year – Managed supervision of the production lines of meat and poultry processing and developing of the Recipes.
•Successfully Managed Half fried product lines:(Nuggets, Burgers, fillets).
•Successfully Managed Cooked Products Lines: Luncheons – Sausages – Hams – Mortadela).
•Successfully managed Packing methods: Can packing – Vacuum packing – Skin packaging.
•Launched Americana product in Iran retail market branded Super star.
•Applied efficiently team-work-method with clear job descriptions and career path
•Achieved factory breakeven point by almost doubling the production capacity through improvement of factory reliability.
•Achieved the Highest sales award since commissioning the factory in March 2006.
•Stabilized the product quality and applied suppliers quality control scheme, add new investment (combi-grinders with bone sorter Equipment).
MBA in supply chain management
Arab academy for science & technology (AAST)
2011 - 2013
(2 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Iskandarīyah
B.SC in Agriculture Engineering
1994 - 1998
(4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Iskandarīyah