Flemingo International Ltd February 2012 - at PresentFormulate and deliver a long-term, global, strategic, marketing, sales and operational plan
• Development and management of a global team of diplomatic sales agents
• Develop and execute catalogue, internet, direct and partner sales channels
• Develop and administer marketing and operating budgets for the department
• Maintain client development activities and client customer service
• Single point responsibility of department’s revenue growth, and margin development
• Liaising with home support team for complete financial, operational and technical support
• Develop alternate revenue streams
• Take charge of existing diplomatic retail initiatives and integrate into the synergized model
• Provide timely reporting of sales, costs, financial and other KPIs to company directors for each market and channel
• Significant travelling to develop and support all business aspects
Regional Sales Manager
Ansaldo Thomassen BV-Liaison Office India February 2002 - January 2012 Working in coordination with the HQ and Indian Customers to ensure timely execution of projects and achieve business goals with respect to orders and sales.
Maintain & update fleet information in terms of gas turbine operating data, spares parts etc.
Preparing Marketing Intelligence reports with respect to competition analysis, pricing strategy, deal structuring, commercial terms and conditions review.
Providing high quality service to the clients by increasing customer interaction & contact to define customer requirements and work out solutions
Formulating strategies for increasing the market share and sales in the country by identifying new business opportunities and client addition.
Co-ordinate proposals for parts, service, repairs, CMU to customers
Customer follow-up, techno-commercial discussions & negotiations, order finalization.
Internal co-ordination & follow-up for timely delivery of parts, services and repairs deliverables & contract closure.