* Successful website launch after four years of programming & legal work
* International awareness campaign began after successful live testing in Hungary
* Major brands attracted: international charities & corporations, national celebrities
LAHA is a nonprofit social entrepreneur startup which has developed a system for the corporate sector to directly fund the nonprofit sector by creating a culture of social responsibility through everyday purchases.
LAHA provides an innovative platform for socially responsible corporations to donate to nonprofits, based on client preferences. Buyer-Vendor-Nonprofit have joined forces. The LAHA Community and LAHA-integrated web shop systems help spread the culture of donation-conscious purchasing worldwide. Buyers can select recipient charities at no extra cost, Businesses increase their sales, and Nonprofits can skyrocket their income through this fundraising social network.
* Growing of Middle East chickpea variant in several Central European countries
* Marketing and retail & wholesale distribution of OGG, a living algae nutrient product to increase yields in crops
* Marketing Clean Ozone services, disinfecting large spaces in agricultural & medical facilities using high-power ozone generators
* Built a network of parliamentary caucuses throughout Europe, in close cooperation with think tanks, grassroots faith communities, and civil initiatives
* Organized several international policy conferences in Europe, USA, and Israel
* Fundraised in the United States, Israel and Europe for core funding as well as project funding of the NGO
Working closely with the European institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg, as well as national parliaments throughout Europe.
The Israel Allies Foundation (IAF) connects Israel Allies Caucuses in parliaments worldwide, empowering and informing legislators who wish to strengthen their nation's strategic ties with a strong & secure Israel in a peaceful Middle East.
* Performing government security audit services to national critical infrastructure facilities (nuclear & gas power stations, oil pipelines, gas storage facilities, etc)
* Providing high-tech surveillance systems & integrated security solutions to Special Forces, Intelligence Services, Military, Law Enforcement & Homeland Security, as well as the private security sector
* Contribution to national security legislation regulating the legal framework of privately-held international companies operating national critical infrastructure
* Coordinated the municipality’s communication with the civil sector, organized a series of cross-departmental workshops with hundreds of NGOs
* Marketed the public services know-how of the municipality abroad
* Prepared material for decision making on European Union grant applications
* Built the market-leading luxury property management company in Hungary
* Built the market-leading residential property management company in Slovakia
* Opened the first and award-winning CENTURY 21 real estate franchise office in Bratislava
Created and operated real estate investment companies within the CE Invest Group in Central Europe
* Successful oversight of 2-year-long buyout process by an international consortium
* Turning a local district cable TV channel into a self-sustaining international commercial media enterprise
* Creating & maintaining a network of partners, suppliers, and investors for the television station in the international arena
Master's Degree, English Language, Literature, Linguistics, History, Education
Eötvös Loránd University
1992 - 2000
(8 years) Budapest főváros