Self-motivated specialist offering well-rounded background in human resources, marketing, administration, quality assurance and support. Highly effective in project and personnel management and market research.
GHG November 2015 - May 2016- Educated students in English grammar and conversational speaking.
- Emphasised critical thinking through small group activities.
- Developed and taught a curriculum to improve students' conversational abilities.
- Improved instruction methods by using a variety of assessment tools and strategies.
- Administered and graded transitional tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
- Gave one-on-one attention to each student while maintaining overall focus on the entire group, which motivated students and improved their language level from A1 to B1 in less than six months.
N-iX LLC April 2013 - September 2015- Developed and facilitated all new-hire orientations.
- Participated in hiring and interviewing process, and performance evaluations for quality assurance team.
- Captured key feedback from employees during exit interviews.
- Cultivated effective partnerships between cross-functional teams of the project.
- Managed complex travel schedules, accommodations and trip logistics for project executives.
- Gathered detailed use cases and requirements through regular virtual meetings and customer feedbacks.
- Was responsible for customer success management within the software project.
- Helped optimise feedback process from the clients by participating in content creation of customer care page and SLA requirements for the software product.
- Reviewed technical documentation and procedures regarding customer care and success.
- Manually tested software and used Attalasian JIRA to flag, track and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate level.
qbeats inc February 2013 - September 2015- Was a focal point of communication between product owners, managers and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinated internal and external communication to improve transparency of information exchange between teams and managers, including business development, quality assurance, research and development and marketing teams.
- Motivated and modelled open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution.
- Assisted Project Manager with optimising development process on a daily basis to ensure project execution and delivery meet requirements and deadlines.
- Facilitated teamwork by introducing and applying new practices to improve cross-functional teams collaboration.
- Coordinated and held when necessary scrum stand ups, weekly stand ups, retrospective meetings, team building meetings.
Initiated and held market research on user experience, as well as analysed findings.
Self-Employed August 2009 - December 2012Photographer
- Photographed special events, including weddings, parties and official events.
- Conducted numerous consultation meetings with clients pre and post session in order to establish rapport, encourage communication and provide the best service and product possible.
- Researched and implemented effective brand exposure techniques and client interaction through social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
3D Studio Max artist
- Created 3D models and textures based upon concept designs and sketches for assets used in interior design projects.
- Collaborated with studio lead designers as a 3D artist.
- Edited and proofread individual print and online publications to ensure the quality of English materials.
- Provided translation/interpretation services at business meetings on a regular basis.
National Aviation University
2005 - 2010
(5 years) Kyiv Oblast