With over 3 years of experience in social media marketing, Aws is currently a member of Prodigi Corp's team of specialists, monitoring social media channels, creating content and cultivating online engagement with the clients' fan-base, as well as providing live coverages of clients' events.
Social Media Specialist
Prodigi Corp. June 2015 - at Present1. Monitoring social channels and cultivate social engagements with the audience, clients, advertisers, fans and listeners.
2. Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
3. Managing presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram Twitter and other similar community sites
4. Assisting with copy writing for other mediums, through creation of content which meets best standards and requirements, as needed.
5. Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
6. Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
7. Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
8. Review and approve content on a daily basis.
9. Creating and managing monthly promotions.
Social Media Specialist
Exxab.com June 2014 - May 20151. Attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
2. Achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
3. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
4. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
5. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
7. Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, art, operations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
8. Act as the front-line brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms
Online Engagement Specialist
Social-Eyez May 2013 - June 20141. Online engagement with external audiences/ customers through interactive services.
2. Responsible for one or more business accounts & act on behalf of the organization as the point of contact between these Accounts (clients) & their customers.
3. Keeping up to date with the social media landscape, participate in identifying new opportunities & platforms & assessing how & whether the organization should invest time/resource into them.
4. Keep up to date with developments in the online to anticipate customers' needs, complains suggestions & requirements.
5. Implement & manage the customers' feedback system to ensure continuous service improvement, & contribute to improvement in customer feedback methodology.
6. Responsible for nurturing the Account's social media presence on Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Google +, YouTube & any other tools as required.
7. Responsible for ensuring the ability to track & analyze activity via social media channels efficiently & effectively.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Extensya December 2011 - January 20131. Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
2. Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
3. Organize workflow to meet customer needs.
4. Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed
5. Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
6. Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
7. Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
8. Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
9. Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.