Vast in customer service and management matters in sales/marketing life cycles, A skilled negotiator and strategist with high human, technical and conceptual abilities with strong analytic, writing, reasoning and creative skills needed to grow business.
VAN SALES MAN SUPERVISOR
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC (CONTACT MARKETING) June 2013 - at Present• Ensure the adherence to price, availability and numeric distribution of all NB plc brands.
• Ensure target accomplishment for the sales area with regards to “Focused Brands”.
• Collating VSM Daily sales KPI, Stock report, Weekly Sales Dashboard & Competitive reports.
• Create route plans/Journey Lists for sales teams
• Accompaniments (customer relationship management/structured and persuasive selling)
• Coordinates weekly sales meeting/reviews with van sales teams of previous week performance
• Spot check (route compliance and price adherence)
• Image Building-Responsible Dressing, responsible Communication and positive attitude disposition.
• Monthly VSM KPI and VSM incentives breakdown
• Synchronizing daily reports of sales MTD in soft copy through the weekly sales booklets from the sales teams to capture sales details by outlet, brand and SKU with sales value, sales volume and effective calls.
VAN SALES MAN
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC January 2008 - December 2012• Daily calls to 20 outlets daily; 60 outlets weekly with repeated calls twice to each outlet.
• Daily sales target of 150 crates unit, 900 crates per week across brands achievement.
• Filing of weekly vsm sales book for auditing.
• Merchandising and ensuring visibility, availability and affordability of NB brands in retail outlets
• Route planning and development execution
• Ensuring optimum Average Drop Size
• Ensure effective customer/business development to gain market share in retail outlets.
• Management of recommended price compliance in retail outlets.
• Ensuring high Numeric Distribution (ND) for all our brands in a given zone