ECS TRAITEUR January 2014 - June 2014Prepare hot and cold foods and all the menu items.
• Check the rotation of inputs and food outlets.
• Ensure that quality standards, quantity, freshness and respect of revenue are met.
• Update the "food registry."
• Communicate and support the team in busiest time.
• Advice the Chief Executive where there are additional amounts of food and provide edit the supplement to minimize losses.
• Update information on menus, daily specials and discontinued dishes, and forward to all the catering staff.
• Prepare and prepare food according to standards of presentation and quality, and following established recipes.