Flexible MBA Professional with 12+ years of multinational and multicultural experience looking
for opportunities in Finance, Control, Audits, Policies, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Controlling, Strategy, Risk Management, and Start-ups.
Account Manager Officer
at Sedef Group London
March 2017 - August 2018
- Set up an events management company in London, specialized in the Humanitarian Aid Sector by organising two conferences & exhibitions “Aid & Trade 2017 and Aid & Trade 2018” that gathered more than 1,080 people at ExCeL London. - Dealt directly with stakeholders including diplomatic missions of 185 countries, NGOs, United Nation agencies and Procurement divisions, exhibitors, partners, and guest speakers that made possible raise £5 million directly and indirectly via trade opportunities, making a considerable social impact. - Defined FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) tasks and operational activities including financial statements with revenues of £700k per event, costs, budgeting, receivables, payables, invoicing and KPI analyses. - Designed both marketing and sales management plans that comprised more than 50 exhibitors.
Management Consultant and Project Manager
at NET Emp. e Part. (Private Business)
April 2013 - September 2015
Rio de Janeiro
- Developed the ´Easy Taxi’ app, the most downloaded Taxi app present in 420 cities worldwide, via project management with a budget of 1 million Euros by managing coding and imagery projects and hiring personnel from India and Russia. - Managed teams of five and devised a complete finance and control department with £2.5 in revenues and £1.8 in costs, focused on financial statements, taxes optimisation, working capital management and accounts receivables and payables. - Provided financial and project management consultancy services for start-up CEOs in events and technology – Easy Taxi and Techsamurai.
at Icatu Seguros S.A.
August 2012 - April 2013
Rio de Janeiro
- Served as a Financial Manager for the largest private insurance conglomerate, covering finance and risk management. - Led a team of seven in charge of assets worth £800 million and consolidated financials of assets and risk management plans for C-level executives. - Established risk management internal control standards and that improved governance and management, mapping the organisation’s key aspects including risk categories, probabilities, descriptions, matrixes and stakeholders. - Covered Portfolio Risk Management of with special regards to VAR and STRESS tests by creating reports for different volatility returns and interest rate, compliant with BASEL 3 requirements. - Responsible for investing the company’s and internal and clients’ assets, generating a Return on Assets (ROA) of 10.6% over the Brazilian Libor “CDI” of £40 million. - Supervised ALM (Assets & Liabilities Management and Risk Management). - Worked alongside the company’s external auditors KPMG.
at Abril S.A. (Media Conglomerate)
February 2011 - July 2012
- Served as an M&A Senior Consultant on the corporate side to analyse deals covering corporate finance, valuations, business models, operations’ strategy, negotiations and contract preparations. - Consolidated the strategic plan for the acquisition of Elemidia (Brazil´s largest digital media-out-of-home player in 2011) and got involved in other projects, with projected £250 million in revenues. - Executed and consolidated financial, operational and tax due diligences for the acquisition of Elemidia by performing external and internal audits. - Drafted contracts such as NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements), MoUs (Memorandums of Understanding), and SPAs (Share Price Agreements) in partnership with the legal department. - Calculated Valuations with £10M EBITDAs and analysed equity and debt financing.
at Odebrecht Ambiental S.A. (Environmental Services)
June 2009 - December 2010
Rio de Janeiro
- Employed as a senior analyst that rotated among the areas of finance and control and investment areas. - Modelled financial concession valuations including PPPs (Public Private Partnerships) with NPVs of approx. £280 million - Designed a Profitability and Cost centre with £180 million in expenditures. Responsible for FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) tasks and development of KPIs. - Elaborated budgeting control spreadsheets for the entire environmental holding company. - Prepared financial statements (income statements, cash flows and balance sheets) of £200 million of projected revenues. - Responsible for the closing for managerial financial statements (Income Statements, Cash Flows, Balance Sheets and Others).
at BTG Pactual
June 2001 - October 2006
Rio de Janeiro
- Controlled and re-structured operations of all global markets of a £1 billion portfolio, including equity (£190 million), global derivatives, fixed income (repo markets) and bank reconciliation. - Reduced margin account collateral requirements to 60% of its value, releasing £30 million in cash and cutting £34 million in costs - Pioneered a compliance department for operations by setting up guidelines and opening local international brokerage accounts in more than 15 countries such as EU countries, South Korea, Japan and Australia that improved governance and management. - Worked alongside the IT department to establish new control standards and new control system for new markets and multiple currencies - Worked with SWIFT, EUROCLEAR, BLOOMBERG, NYSE, NASDAQ and REUTERS clearing systems and managed electronic transactions and transfers among them.
Master in Business Administration
at Hult International Business School
2015 - 2016 (1 year) London
Masters in Management with major in Finance
at Harvard University
2007 - 2008 (1 year) Massachusetts
Bachelor's in Electrical Production Engineering
at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
1997 - 2003 (6 years) Rio de Janeiro
Finance, Risk Management, Business Analysis, Valuations
Financial Statements, Profit & Loss Statements
Account Receivables and Payables Management
Marketing Strategies for companies
Implementation of CRM systems
Consultancy for LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Implementation of Marketing Strategies
Project Management and Consultancy
IT and Finance Project Management
Operational Timetable and deadlines
Knowledge and keywords