Africa continous projects leader for four years with a multinational company, Six Sigma Black Belt certified and with elctrical engineering background, I am looking new opportunites
Continuous projects leader/Six Sigma Black Belt for Africa
Cummins November 2011 - November 2015Support both filtration and powergen buiness in Africa for an effecient 6S capability and potential improvement
• On a full-time basis, lead & manage six sigma improvement projects as assigned by Champions & Sponsors.
• Coach improvement project team members on the improvement process & corresponding quality tools.
• Provide support to leadership and management on improvement project progress, barriers, & issues.
• Participate in potential project selection & analysis; advise BU/Performance Cell staff on prioritization of potential projects.
• Provide support as necessary to the local MBB.
• Network with other BBs and MBBs for cross-organization project identification and support.
• Understand and support the practice of COS in the supported organization
• Use the time as a BB for personal development and to demonstrate personal capability to accept risks and thrive in ambiguity in preparation for potential leadership positions post the BB assignment
Six sigma Black Belt
2013 - 2014
Six sigma Green Belt
2012 - 2013
2008 - 2011
(3 years) Région du Grand Casablanca