• Successfully worked setting up a De Novo International Financial Entity. Managed several projects in parallel to start live banking operations, including, among others, the payment systems, core banking, credit and debit cards, & risk management.
• First-hand experience at Fiserv in the management of projects and the strategic relationship with clients. This included the potential client selection, the selling and implementation process, and the day-to-day account management, which lead to $15mm in average billings from 2012-2014, & sales over $20mm during this period.
• Developed a strong understanding of the client that included: i) their business drivers and strategies, ii) the competitive position in the marketplace, & iii) key strategic partner relationships.
• At the Investment Banking Division of Oriental Financial Services, was Lead Underwriter in the US & PR capital markets for $3.9bln in financing, contributed $10.3mm to the bottom line, and helped a team effort obtain $100mm+ in deposits, plus commercial and government business accounts.
• Extensive experience in International Financial Entities, among others: BI Puerto Rico International Bank, Omega Overseas Investments, & Pfizer International Bank.
• University professor; member of the Board of Directors of an economic development bank, and the Puerto Rico Financial Analysts Association.
• Acquired two degrees, MBA & BBA; fluent in Spanish and English.