Highly focused Entry Level Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service and work ethic. Effective multitasker able to handle a high volume of simultaneously clerical projects with complete accuracy and professionalism. Adept at working well independently with little to no direction.
at JUDICIAL SERVICE OF GHANA
September 2018 - September 2019
• Performed administrative and secretarial support - coordinated activities and ensured that requests are carried out. • Handled inquiries and/or referred to the appropriate personnel/department. • Draft letters and internal memos. Processed, handled, and maintained all types of confidential information. • Assisted applicants on telephone and in-person • Scheduled appointments and managed calendars • Provided necessary telephone backup coverage, scheduled appointments, and meetings • Maintained database • Developed presentations on PowerPoint • Reviewed and answered mail and inquiries and determine if superior’s action is required
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTARTION
at UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION
2014 - 2018 (4 years) Central Region
• Responded to complaints and request for information. Assisted and explained procedures and policies in response to inquiries within the area.
• Checked all incoming documents and ensured completeness/accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals, (Invoices/Statements).
• Maintained confidential filing system, categories and maintenance manuals, and other source material
• Communicated with multiple departments to plan meetings
• Responded to inquires of clients in person, or via telephone and email.
• Checked stocks and maintained office supplies.
• Coordinated prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationeries.
• Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment
• Performed typing, filling and record-keeping tas
Knowledge and keywords