Customer Success Manager
May 2019 - at Present
• Manage partners with $500 to $2500 Monthly Recurring Revenue and identify their desire outcome and translate this into actionable insights. • Lead weekly onboarding and training for partners at Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and India to ensure high product adoption within a week. • Actively engage partners by providing Technical and Product Support using Zendesk and Saleforce.
Customer Success Specialist
November 2014 - November 2018
• Responsible for end to end customer support and training for 200+ countries via phone/live-chat/email channels. Top in terms of productivity with average 150 cases on monthly basis. • Provided first level of support and troubleshooting for escalated issue and act as a liaison between customer and Product Team to resolve technical issues. Resulted in high volume of escalation resolved within the targeted turnaround time. • Leveraged data informed insight from CRM tools to drive high customer satisfaction through personalized support and training. Strong Ranking in Transactional Net Promotor Score (TNPS) every quarter. • Drove Product and Voice of Customer feedback to Product Development/ Product Management/ Marketing Team. • Developed strong cross-functional collaboration with Product, Engineering, Developer, Marketing and Operations Team to solve and implement solutions to customer.
at Otto Marine Limited
February 2014 - September 2014
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly financial management and Statutory Reporting to multiple stakeholders across the regions. - Identifying and implementing system improvement process and projects through analysis of business and financial performance for business segments. - Ensure the completion of the GST with accuracy and filing on a timely basis for regulatory submission. - Oversee the day to day financial and accounting operations. Including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Banking and General Ledger. - Work closely with the operations, bankers, auditors, directors, legal team, company secretary and tax agents for a streamlined financial systems is in place.
at Moore Stephens LLP
January 2013 - January 2014
- Apply strong understanding of financial audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance. - Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements and provides coaching to the team members in all phases of the audit process. - Prepare audit plans, communicate audit results and highlight any risk with recommendations to mitigate them. - lead effective audit teams throughout assignment in different divisions and functional areas taking responsibilities for the team members. - Establish and maintain key-contact relationship with clients while maintaining independence and objectivity of self, team and the support partners.
at Baker Tilly LLP
January 2011 - December 2012
- External audit planning, risk and control identification and performing external audit testing to ascertain the credibility and reliability of client's financial statements and reports. - financial statement review procedures in relations to the requirements of supporting documentation in accordance to the auditing standards. - Test of details and controls for Income, Expenses, Asset and Liabilities. and evaluation of qualitative items.
at Sunway University
2008 - 2010 (2 years) Kuala Lumpur