Shell Egypt for Oil & Gas March 2010 - March 2015•Managing the Exploration manager’s daily activities and interfacing with country chair .
•Established a digital filling system at the company’s website.
•Typed & translated the dual language agreements addressed to the ministry of petroleum.
• organized all senior management executive travel plans, itineraries, & business booking, visas, travel expenses & accommodation
•Planning, organizing & arranging company related social activities, banquets & functions with related presentations and documents.
•Control on the Department's invoices and budget •Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings& staff events.
•Assessed urgency and priorities before accepting or declining appointments & meetings with the Exploration Manager& CEO (backing up his PA).
•Responsible to summarize time writing sheet & job nature Allowances.
•Responsible for the End Year Gifts &cards
• Floor Warden for 4 years, after receiving all HSSE required training
Exploration department secretary assistant
Shell Egypt for Oil & Gas February 2007 - February 2010• Handling all the visitors’ logistics; arranging Meet & Greet Service, transportation from & to airport and during the visit, arranging for the hotel booking, including the prepared Agenda for the visit.
• Responsible for the exploration manager’s & the exploration team’s bookings, for training and business trips accommodation, flight tickets, and all the required logistics.
• Assisted in events planning for the department ( workshops, training sessions, department iftars, VIP business dinner)
• Got introduced to the SAP finance system.
• Responsible for archiving all the received and outgoing correspondences, digital and hard filling systems.
• Arrange for the office supplies order maintaining the office budget.
MC Evany's Group
2012 - 2012
(1 year) London
Facualty of Law, Cairo University
2002 - 2009
(7 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
Oroba Lamguage School
1999 - 2002
(3 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah