Hewlett-Packard Enterprise April 2011 - at PresentContributed primarily with developers, tester, client and different applications to deliver systems and business process change. Delivered technical solutions by bridging the communication between business stakeholders and developers in a quality and efficient manner. Coordinated business resolutions and processes across team impacted by a specific requirement. Furthermore, the following are the specific tasks performed:
• Reviews and enhanced requirement, technical specification, business processes and recommendations related to proposed changes;
• Prepared functional/technical specifications and work closely with developers/development teams to ensure that they understand the specifications and Deliver IT solutions on business method and practices;
Accenture April 2003 - March 2010Responsible for analyze, design and build work for a specific parameter related change. Works closely with the PCR requestor, Application Architect, Business and the project team of a specific requirement throughout the Parameter Change Request (PCR) lifecycle.
• Formulate analysis based on existing and new card parameter setup and project execution approaches in coordination with Requirement Owner and Project Managers, taking into account business parms, integration points across Triumph application, projects, infrastructure, system interfaces, and data as it related to various programs and entities.
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
• Monitors timely completion of each of the phases of the PCR lifecycle. Works closely with the team Application Architect and Business to review PCR deliverables per phase.
BSBA Computer Management
1997 - 2001
(4 years) National Capital Region