Flextronics December 2006 - July 20151. Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) certification from ASQ
2. Senior management of Regional Technology Center, which consists of Materials Analysis Lab, Component Analysis Lab, Mechanical Analysis Lab, Reliability Lab and Packaging Analysis Lab
3. Asia leader, Guru,Subject Matter Expert (SME) and solution provider to customers and Flextronics internal team on Product. Development, New Product Introduction (NPI), new materials evaluation R&D, Reliability Prediction, Analysis, Assessment and Verification, Product Qualification and On-going Reliability Testing (ORT) and Quality related Failure Analyses and Root Cause Analysis to Flextronics Asia Region and customers.
4. Drive down scrap cost by resolving major quality and reliability related issues.
5. Slash down customers NPI activity timeline by implementing Product Reliability Verification program during NPI stage.
Failure Analysis and Reliability Lab Manager
Celestical (Thailand) Ltd October 2000 - December 20061. Setting up Regional Laboratories (Materials, RoHS, Component, Mechanical, Reliability and Optoelectronics) in Thailand, China and Malaysia to provide Failure and Reliability Analysis support in non-China Asia-Pacific region.
2. Setting up Technical Library.
3. Evaluated and commissioned all the equipment in the lab.
4. Lab qualifications of PCB Bare Boards, component, New Products Introduction (NPI), Lead Free Qualification and new PCBA technology.
5. Trained the entire lab’s staff on failure analysis knowledge and skill set.
6. Plan and review Annual Technological and Manpower Roadmap.
7. Engaged with customers and provide technical consultation on Failure Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
National University of Singapore
1995 - 1999