Site HSE Co-ordinator (Tecnicas Reunidas Scope of work)
at Tecnicas Reunidas
June 2015 - March 2019
• As being an JV project I am managing Terrace 7, 8, 9,10, 11,12 and 13 TR scope and SAIPEM scope as well as stated in project details. • Apply of the Health and Safety at Work and legislation relevant to the Companies business in Turkey. • Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and to bring to the attention of the site HSE Manager. • Carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms. • Establishing training needs and offering behavioural based coaching and mentoring to management and employees. • Hold weekly walkthroughs in different areas with different subcontractors and issue the repots. • Managing pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in parallel with construction activities. • Revising subcontractors JSA and method statements received for activities in construction and commissioning as well.
Site HSE Manager
at Tecnicas Reunidas
June 2014 - May 2015
• Apply of the Health and Safety at Work and legislation relevant to the Companies business in Turkey. • Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and to bring to the attention of the HO Director responsible for Health and Safety any relevant new legislation. • Ensure that all “assessments” as required by legislation are conducted and reviewed at relevant intervals and to maintain records of the same. • Immediately contact the Site Manager if situations are found, and require immediate rectification or the stopping of any operation. • Notify the Site Manager if the corrective action agreed after any workplace inspection is not implemented by the arranged date. • Carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms. • Arrange Health surveillance as instructed. • Completes monthly HSE KPI report and weekly accident statistics.
Site HSE Manager
at Saudi Techint Ltd
March 2013 - April 2014
• Provide HSE leadership to the Project Management and Engineering teams to develop and implement project-wide culture that emphasizes leading measures and drives toward zero incidents. • Holds weekly meetings on Health, Safety and Environment topics with HSE Managers, Coordinators and Site Management. Issues minutes of the meeting. • Establishing training needs and offering behavioural based coaching and mentoring to management and employees. • Reporting functionally to the Project Project Manager, and to the Contractor Site Manager hierarchically. • Carries out site visits to check that only safe work methods are being used, and that welfare facilities are properly maintained. • Participate in accident/investigation to determine Root Cause, identify key lessons and make recommendations to prevent recurrence. • Completes monthly HSE report and weekly accident statistics.
at Techint Nigeria
August 2009 - February 2013
• Key resource to the HSE Corporate Manager in achieving full compliance with SGC/CNL health, environment and safety processes and results. • Investigated incidents and prepared analysis reports, quality trend analysis reports, quality evaluation records, and other records as required by the contract, or Program Management Office. • Supervise HSE staff - Provide strong HSE leadership betwin LCC’s and TCM • Ensure HSE input into development of major construction work for Utilities area. • Review and provide HSE input to construction bid evaluations. • Manage the development of consistent company training matrices, behavioural training programs and competency systems and ensure compliance is communicated to management. • Ensure construction LCC’s prepare and implement HSE plans and procedures in compliance with contract requirements. • Participate in evaluation and control of Method statements for all activities developed in Utilities areas.
at Technip France
October 2007 - November 2008
• Responsible with TSF (temporary site facilities)and buildings area and cold section • Directly responsible for Gulf Housing company like subcontractor for buildings and trenching works, roofing, fitting works, HVAC systems in all buildings. • Establishing training needs, delivering behavioral based coaching, mentoring and co-ordination of staff of several different nationalities. • Direct responsible for DESCON subcontractor designated to build cold part of olefins cracker. • Conducting permanent walkthrough with construction managers regarding safety matters • In charge with safety requirements for energisation of first substation and related activities to energise second substation and RIE’s. • Maintain PTW system in permanent control to be in compliance with project requirements. • Replacing during vacation the other superintendents responsible with hot section and utilities of the plant, dealling with the other 2 subcontractors, Petrojet and Lahoud.
at Sicim Spa
January 2007 - September 2007
• Coordinate and being responsible with all safety activities of Sicim safety engineers and officers, fire watchers, gas testers for all confined space works and hot works in SGP and SGI plant and pipeline for TengizChevroil. • Ensure that field based Contractor safety management teams are effectively driving adopted Project Safety Processes to the worker level. • Responsible for the development and implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, procedures and reporting processes in accordance with national and International standards and regulations. • Scheduling all personal for attending all specific training required for different types of works. • Maintain a permanent contact with PFD and TCO Safety department like coordinator in plant and field area for piping, electrical, instrumental and mechanical activities. • Report all activities and events to HSE manager, and investigate all near misses and incidents that appear during working hours and not only.
at JGC Middle East FZE
September 2006 - January 2007
• Train all personnel according with Dolphin Energy requirements in HSE plant induction, electrical safety, energy isolation, plant emergency response, permit to work, confined space entry and excavation, incident reporting and investigation, noise control and monitoring, authorised gas testing, waste management management of changes. • Demonstrate and utilise effective needs analysis, project management, content development and evaluation skills. • Act as liaison between company and associated clients to determine course content needs and deployment strategy. • Assisting with all areas of testing, course formative evaluations, analysing feedback with clients and Subject Matter Experts, and adjusting the training as required. • Develop best practices in training and performance improvement processes.
at AGIP KCO
June 2006 - August 2006
• To provide speciffic training to future employees of Agip KCO, local employees, regarding the HSE assessment. • Subjects applied on training was framed by modules received from ENI group and completed with my knowledge and experience accumulated in 21 years in oil and gas plants. • Subject matter knowledge taught in risk assessment in oil and gas fields, the attitude regarding HSE- MS, specific training regarding hazardous toxic gases, fire and fire prevention, overwie on the HSE procedures, emergentie response, occupational healt. • Given them questionnaires according to each module, corecting them and making the reports for daily trainees activity and attitude to our management.
HSE Manager for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Commissioning activities
at Toshiba D
May 2005 - May 2006
• Carried out HSE inspections on the project site. • Conducted investigations and analysis of all incidents including accidents, disabling injuries, medical aid cases, occupational illnesses and high potential near-miss incidents. • Provide guidance, assistance and advice to business lines, project management, and company organizations through interpretation of Company HSE practices and procedures in relation to client requirements and current legislation and regulations. • Management of HSE Management Systems and coordinate its requirements that leads planning and preparation of ISO accreditation. • Prepared and submitted detailed incident investigation reports to project manager. • Monitored implementation of corrective action against investigations and the implementation and maintained periodic follow-up. • Provide Work Permits and Project Safety Task Analysis Worksheet for all job location. • Project Safety Task Worksheet, HAZOP.
at Trags Doha
March 2004 - January 2005
• HSE Manager for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical works in rafineries and building constructions and other sites were TRAGS have had maintenance contracts • Provide operating organization with informations on Health Safety,Environment Standards,codes,rules and general instructions, HSE Induction Trainer, Daily START(TSTI) Toolbox & Weekly HSE Meetings, Preparation of Project HSE Procedures, Management HSE System for Subcontractors including Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis. • Manage a Health, Safety & Environment Department including Fire prevention, Fire protection and Fire fighting activities. • Hazard identifications, Near Miss follow up, Monitor the Permit to Work System, including Shut Down operations. • MSDS, HAZCOM, Waste Management: solid liquid gas cylinders – hazardous wastes, segregation packing, identifying disposal. • Organize HSE Committee and Monthly HSE Meetings. • Developement and implementation of HSE policies and procedures for Subcontractors.
at Petrotel Lukoil Refinery
December 1992 - March 2004
• Monitored compliance to HSE regulations, spotted violations, conducted accident Analysis/ investigations and generated reports for submission to contract superintendent. • Monitor and review Safety performance against set standards and targets, report findings to the Regional Safety Manager and the management team and implement action plans to ensure standards are met or surpassed. • Monitoring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and fulfilled adherence to statutory norms providing assurance to the management. • Organise and carry out risk assessments (including sub-contrators) in accordance with Petrotel policy and industry specific regulations alongside regional line management. • Periodically submitted HSE returns / staff data and organized HSE Awareness Campaigns.
at Petrotel - Lukoil Refinery
February 1987 - December 1992
• In charge with execution of different tool prototypes within SDV section (Check Tools & Equipment).
136 hours Occupational Safety and Health Professional
2013 - 2013 (1 year)
2013 - 2013 (1 year)
• Health and Safety at Work Specialist
at HSEQ Consulting
2009 - 2009 (1 year) Prahova
OHSAS 18001 “Internal auditor for Occupational Health and Safety Management System”
2009 - 2009 (1 year) București
BSc. in Oil Drilling
at Oil and Gas Institute Ploiesti,
1986 - 1990 (4 years) Prahova
Knowledge and keywords