JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. – Taguig November 2012 - at PresentDuties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to correct the identification and online classification of loan documents captured by imaging operations.
• Cross trained to support Privacy Review (LFR), Bulk for review, Bulk 100% Index, HE Servicing, Correspondent funding and Expere.
• POC in Minutes of the meeting.
• Consistency achieved the 100% quality score and average productivity of 120%.
• Attend different training, researcher, and Prokey would help to excel my knowledge/.
• Participate in company’s activities for non-work related such as decorating the floor every occasions and join the event fair for the employees.
NYK TDGeBusiness Corporation – Taguig June 2010 - February 2012Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process the documents in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Dock Receipt (DR).Deliver performance on timeliness, accuracy and productivity and ensure Global KPIs are met.
• Using BPSS and OSCAR production portal systems.
• Assigned in multi-tasking positions:
Coding - verifies the accuracy of SI/EDI versus booking information and updates initial
Encoding - updates all the information supplied by the shipper/forwarder to create the
Freighting - inputs the freight and charges that are to be included in the BL and apply
Special freighting instructions.
Proofreading - reads and counter checks BL's for any typographical errors based on the SI/EDI and edits wrong information.
Final Checking - detects and correct errors committed in all the processes (Coding,
Encoding, Freighting, and Proof-reading).
CCK Inc. - Mandaluyong November 2008 - June 2009Duties and Responsibilities:
• Trained to read and write Japanese language like Katakana, Hiragana and Kanji.
• Process Hospital documents, Students Anecdota, Tax Documents in Japanese keyboard.
• Maintain the quality and productivity in target scores.
• Responsible for data entry ensuring accuracy, precision and timeliness.
• Continuously training to learn and memorized the Japanese characters.
• Compared data entered with source documents and re-entered data into verification format to detect errors.
• Data Entry for:
- Medical Records/Hospital Billings
- School Records/Enrollment Forms
- Government Forms/Documents
• Data Entry from:
- Scanned Images
- Paper-based Documents
Allied Technologies Operations and Management Inc. – Taguig August 2005 - October 2008Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process mortgage documents using LAN1 system.
• Quality audits, making sure that the process from encoding to verifier are corrects and edit if found error.
• Process the mortgage documents and deed of sales from USA.
• Maintained acceptable of quota and quality in order to meet the needs of company.
• Encoder - inputs all the information about deed and mortgage documents.
• Verifier - reads and counter checks documents for any typographical errors based on the special instructions and edits wrong information.
• Quality controller - detects and correct errors committed in all the processes from encoding to verifying.
Saint Genevieve School – Pateros June 2004 - April 2005Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teaching mathematics subject in elementary and high school students.
• Making Lesson Plan every week for my teaching habit every day.
• Assigned to do the exam every quarter for students.
• Participate in school fair and join the activities decoration.
• Assist parents and students as a staff of registrar office.
Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics
The Fisher Valley College - Taguig
2000 - 2004
(4 years) National Capital Region