Sports Authority, Inc. January 2014 - October 2014• Hire, train and develop Sales Team talent for Plaza Carolina and Plaza Las Americas stores.
• Understanding customer diversity, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
• Effectively lead the Sales Team and entire store in driving sales, customer service and recovery by acting as a role model in a competitive environment.
• Using reports and analysis, identify opportunities, develop and execute plans to exceed sales budget, improve key customer satisfaction and key selling metrics.
• Establish and communicate daily, weekly and monthly goals to the Sales Team by implementing new tactics to help achieve our goals.
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness of merchandise and visual operations including receiving, tagging, pricing, merchandising product, recovery, setting and maintaining visual sets, ad sets, pricing changes, managing the back room, rtv’s, transfers, pack ups, cycle counts, on hand adjustments.
• Sales Manager CC every wednesday.
Assistant Manager & Corporate Sales Manager
Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. February 2012 - January 2014• In charge of all operational and logistical store responsibilities.
• Responsible over 25+ employees.
• Recruit, train and develop new staff members.
• Weekly CC with DM and all SM of the Region.
• Weekly CC with Corporate Sales Specialist reporting new upcoming sales and clients.
• Since I’ve began in the company store sales have increase 20%.
• Have helped to increase the productivity of the store which is one of the only two company Boutiques that have annual sale margins over $3 Million.
• Prepared and executed pitch presentation to new potential customers.
• Cold-calling in order to create interest in our products and services generating new business leads and arrange meetings.
• Create and inform global corporate offices of the financial conditions and progress of the Puerto Rico region.
• Had monthly budgets of $50K-$150K that were surpass by 5%-20%.
Sunglass Station March 2008 - February 2012• Interviewed, hired, trained, mentored, coached and evaluated performance of more than 50 sales associates.
• Handled sales tracking and reporting, stores inventory control and handled the employee payroll of all associates.
• Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company using our customer’s feedback.
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts like Brand Managers, Sunglass Representatives to satisfy our clients and achieve company goals.
• Keep up to date on market trends and new products to always be in advantage over the competition.
• Accomplished monthly sales of $75K to $150K in all locations.
• Prepared weekly and monthly reports for meetings with Store Owners.
• Responsible for personnel management, stores merchandising selection and product presentation.
• Obtained a company recognition for obtaining the Highest Volume Sales Day $26,360.
2010 - 2013
(3 years) San Juan
2006 - 2010
(4 years) San Juan