Hilti Latinamerica September 2011 - at PresentMy main responsibilities at Hilti are:
• Control inventory levels to guarantee the right coverage to avoid lost sales or over stock; maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for consolidating sales forecast as an input to the S&OP process.
• Being key user of APO to analyze, maintain (data quality check, outlier correction, history realignment, min-max) and manager the demand plan.
• Manage demand planning meetings with the Marketing and Sales Departments to obtain accurate information is used for demand forecast.
• Have optimal safety stock levels based on request service level and inventory targets.
• Release demand plan to supply in APO, and place orders with external suppliers.
• Responsible for supply planning, follow up and execution to achieve on-time products launch and phase out.
• Prepare reports for the demand planning process.
• Investigate problems that affect forecast accuracy and find root causes and develop solutions.
Analista Logística -Proyectos
Sanofi Aventis March 2010 - October 2011My main responsibilities were:
• Support of Portfolio Optimization Management in early stages of identification and analysis the project related to optimization/ harmonization for products at LATAM level.
• Support and involvement in the project for Top Products related to cast optimization driven by regional Portfolio Optimization.
• Work with several internal and external databases as well as different departments’ representatives.
• Data analysis, sorting and organizing in one big picture to support decisions making process for regional projects.