Manning Global October 2015 - October 2016* Responsible of recruitment activities, such as: CV screening, candidate in depth qualification, expectation setting, rate/salary negotiations, client presentation and offering feedback.
* Head hunting or direct sourcing from many sites, such as: LinkedIn, Xing, Jobserve, Jobsite, e-Jobs, Freelance etc.
* Creating a network of contacts, especially on the German market with different types of stakeholders (candidates, clients, collaborators).
* Better understanding of the skills needed in the market and the types of roles I recruited for, in Telecommunications and IT areas.
* Brought the most results in the shortest time after my training in the company.
Vice President for Global Internship Program
AIESEC Timisoara April 2014 - April 2015* Leading a department of 15 members, who were responsible of recruiting young students/graduates for paid international internships in our partner companies.
* Strategic thinking and decision-making within the Executive Board of AIESEC in Timisoara.
* Keeping track on interviews with the Exchange Participants (students).
* Creating the profiles of the Exchange Participants for every subprogram we were offering (Marketing, IT, Education).
* Setting objectives, KPI’s and measurements of success for my members to help their growth and evaluations.
* Close collaboration with Marketing and Talent Development departments to raise awareness and be closer to our stakeholders.
* Creating events and participating on big career events in the city.
Project Manager Global Education
AIESEC Romania July 2013 - December 2013* Responsible of the subprogram Global Education, which offers internships for students involving teaching and foreign languages.
* Strategy implementation in 14 cities of Romania (Local Committees), collaborating with every Vice President from each city to ensure qualitative objectives reach and interfacing their results/needs with the National Vice President of AIESEC in Romania.
* Create partnerships with other countries, to ensure a better delivery and help all Local Committees with their strategy direction.
DSD Deutsches Sprachdiplom
2012 - at Present (5 years) Judeţul Timiş
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, West University
2012 - 2015
(3 years) Judeţul Timiş