Instrumentation Engineer with positive attitude, willing to learn and hardworking.
Senior Project Engineer
FMC Technologies AS March 2014 - August 20151. Front End Engineering Studies (FEED) and Detailed Engineering related to Instrumentation.
2. To participate in client meeting to finalise and understand complete scope of work.
3. Participate or carry out design review meeting in order to finalise the design documents.
4. To prepare engineering deliverables and specifications for procurement.
5. To prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external FAT.
6. Follow up Contractors, MC work and documentation in Procosys
7. To review supplier documentation.
8. To assist in bid preparation and tender documents.
9. To make material master and Project BOM in SAP.
Projects worked on:-
• Gina Krog FPSO
• Aasta Hansteen FPSO
• Ringhorne Platform
AIbel AS March 2013 - March 20141. Front End Engineering Studies (FEED) and detailed engineering of Instrumentation system.
2. Design and development of field instrumentation and control system.
3. To prepare specifications for procurement of project material.
4. To conduct project meetings to discuss work content, schedule and progress reporting.
5. Interpret client Design Enginering Procedures and NORSOK standards, to ensure that they are used in project.
6. To prepare test procedures, scheddule and participate in FAT.
7. To provide guidance to junior engineers.
8. Preparation of Technical queries, daviation requests and take approval from client.
9. To expedite suppliers and review supplier documentation.
Projects worked on:- Draugen Platform
Senior Project Engineer
Kongsberg Maritime June 2008 - March 20131. To prepare SAS functional specifications using Process descriptions
and specifications as basis for design.
2. Design and development of control system.
3. ESD, PSD and F&G safety system configuration and preparation of C&E charts.
4. Designing and wiring of control system cabinets.
5. Network Communication between control system and field instruments.
6. Responsible for IAT, FAT of control system and also assisting commissioning at the time of startup at shipyards as well as at FPSO.
7. Preparation of GA Drawings, Wiring diagrams, Power and Wiring diagrams, I/O list.
8. Preparation of loop drawings in Smart Plant Instrumentation SW (Intools)
9. Worked with Document Management System and Microsoft Dynamix (Axaptha).
Bureau Veritas October 2006 - May 20081. Inspection of Electrical & Instrumentation systems at ONGC offshore unmanned as well as process platforms as per client approved documents.
2. Inspection at various vendor places with reference to International standards, Quality Documents, Purchase order & Purchase Specifications.
• Inspection of SMART electronic transmitters, Pneumatic Instruments, Flow, Level, Pressure & Temperature Instruments.
• Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance test for DCS system.
• ontrol valves, shut down valves, shut down panel etc.
• Inspection of L.T. Control, Power, Instrumentation & FRLS cables.
• Review of P&ID’s, Datasheets, Hook Up Drawings, Cable schedules, Loop schematics & Lay out drawings.
• To Review vendors Internal Test Reports, Matrioal of Construction report & Statutory approval documents.
• To issue Inspection reports as well as Release Note for the material within stipulated time period.
Alvi Tech Services P. Ltd December 2004 - June 20061. Engineering and designing of field instrumentation.
2. Installation of Instrumentation system with reference of approved drawings, Instrument’s Data Sheets, Piping & Instrumentation Drawings (P &ID’s), Cable Schedules, Loop Schematics, Instrument Hook up drawings etc.
3. Erection & Commissioning of Fire & Gas Detection System, Field Instrumentation, Control system cabinets & Master Shut down panel.
4. Testing & Calibration of Control valve, Shut Down valve, Pressure Safety Valves, High Low Pilots, Level Switches, Level Transmitters, Flow Transmitters and Pressure Guages & Smart Electronic Instruments.
5. Familiar with basic knowledge in related Civil, Electrical, Piping & Mechanical works for co-ordination purposes.
6. Interpretation with Third Party agencies such as B.V.I.S., D.N.V., E.I.L for obtaining approval.
• 9 Well Head Platform Project (Phase-1 and 2)
• SH-Process Complex Revamping
• Hydrocyclone at SH platform.
Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation)
Government College of Engineering, Jalgaon, India
1998 - 2004
(6 years) Jalgaon - Mahārāshtra