Head – Real Estate Solutions & Property Management
at UEM Edgenta Berhad
June 2017 - at Present
• Formulate and establish innovative strategies to drive digital transformation for property & facility division. • Design and develop the roadmap to deliver Platform as a Service (PaaS), Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) as a new facility service offering to clients. • Direct the rollout and implementation plan of the facility platform and facility management system 7 commercial properties: 1. Prime Minister’s Office (1 complex) 2. Bank Negara Malaysia (2 buildings) 3. CIMB (6 buildings) 4. Century Square, Cyberjaya (multiple buildings & complex) 5. Johor State New Administration Center, JSNAC (multiple buildings & complex) 6. UEM (3 buildings) 7. Sime Darby (1 building) • Advise & consult the Property / Community Managers on strata property management related matters. • Provide management support to Portfolio / Operations Managers in overseeing the eleven stratified properties. • Coach & train the property & facility management personnel.
Director / General Manager
at Communa Property Management Services Sdn. Bhd.
October 2018 - August 2019
• Advise the Board of Directors (BoD) on the new property management company setup, registration, license / permit, regulatory and other requirements by the authorities & statutory bodies. • Facilitate the takeover exercise from Edgenta Township JV’s existing clients to the newly setup entity. • Oversee the property & facility management of stratified properties in Iskandar Region developed by UEM Sunrise and Medini Iskandar. • Formulate and execute the company’s business strategies and plans to generate revenue and profit to be self-sustainable. NOTE: Communa Property Management Sdn Bhd is an associate company of UEM Edgenta Berhad.
Manager – Township & Property Management
at Gamuda Land Sdn. Bhd.
February 2013 - May 2017
• Lead pre-delivery inspection team before Certificate Practical Completion (CPC). • Manage the delivery of Vacant Possession (VP) & Defect Rectification Works. • Facilitate meetings with local authorities / municipal councils during the Developer’s Management Period. • Implement facilities planned preventive maintenance programmes & ensure all corrective maintenances are attended properly. • Monitor & ensure that all general services contractors / vendors / suppliers delivered their Service-Level Agreement (SLA). • Oversee the On-Site Management Office & staff on all aspects of the property & facility management services including: o Facility & Building Maintenance Management o Financial Management o Administration & Customer Services Management o Tenancy Management o Vendor Management o Insurance Management
Manager – Procurement
at Gamuda Trading Sdn. Bhd.
August 2010 - January 2013
• In-charge of setup and lead the centralized procurement team (general building materials division) for MRT projects. • Develop and execute procurement strategies to ensure on time delivery. • Spearhead the implementation of e-Bidding system for bulk building materials purchases (i.e. steel bars, concrete, cement etc.). • Design, plan and rollout e-Material portal (online purchasing) for all project sites. • Prepare tender / bid proposals and conduct bid interview and negotiation. • Perform supplier evaluation and maintain good relationship with suppliers. • Source for the best supplier in terms of pricing, delivery, quality and services. • Develop, review and monitor procurement SOP and continuously improve the procedure to increase efficiency and accountability. • Monitor of the end to end supply chain operations.
Manager – Business Development
at Hap Seng Trading (BM) Sdn Bhd.
November 2006 - July 2010
• Lead, develop and manage the business growth of the two newly setup companies in Peninsular Malaysia focusing on building materials and petroleum products. • In-charge of setting up the first building materials branch operations in PJ and Melaka. • To start-up and drive the first petroleum products business unit in KL. • Facilitate the merger and restructuring exercise between Hap Seng Trading (BM) Sdn Bhd and MML Marketing Sdn Bhd into a more dynamic single entity.
Deputy Manager – Operations
at Sunway Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
August 2003 - October 2006
• Ensure the smooth running of the company’s trading business (i.e. building materials). • Oversee the day-to-day trading operations and logistics. • Response to issue related to collection and delivery matters. • Manage vendors and suppliers’ relationship. • Setup and established a proper standard operations procedure (SOP) and compliance. • Monitor risk management of trading business and credit exposures.
Executive – Operations & Admin
at Mitsubishi Elevator (M) Sdn. Bhd.
May 1999 - July 2003
• Handle operations department’s administration & inventory planning. • Provide service support and assist in operations compliance matters. • In-charge of document control and service data management. • Assist Senior Operations Manager to prepare reports (monthly & quarterly) to the management
Executive – Marketing
at Tanco Resorts Bhd.
January 1998 - March 1999
• Identify and develop new markets and customers. • Plan and execute marketing activities and promotion events to achieve targeted sales objectives. • Organize and participate in road show and product awareness campaign. • Attend customer’s enquiry and follow-up services
Master of Business Administration (Major in E-Commerce)
at Charles Sturt University, Australia
2001 - 2002 (1 year)
Professional Diploma in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK
at Systematic College / SEGI
1996 - 1997 (1 year) Selangor
GCE A – Levels (Cambridge, UK)
at Sunway College
1995 - 1996 (1 year) Selangor
SPM & SRP
at Sekolah Menengah Taman SEA
1990 - 1994 (4 years) Selangor