Ingeniero de Telecomunicacion y MBA de CEIBS, mejor escuela de negocios de China y Top 1- mundial, viviendo y trabajando actualmente en Qingdao, como Gestor de Innovacion para la multinacional de electrodomesticos HAIER. Experto en Innovacion y Negocios en China.
Open Innovation Manager
HAIER April 2014 - at PresentTechnological partner search and Resource Integration from European and US market at Haier Open Innovation Center in Qingdao, China. (www.hope.haier.com).
- Online and Offline activities generation to meet potential partners, including presentations, event attendance,etc.
- Connection with innovation hubs and technology scouts to strengthen HAIER's technology partner reach.
- Introduction of potential partners and technologies to HAIER's Business Units, assisting in the technology assessment, business plan and use scenario evaluation and communication between both sides.
- Promotion activities of our Open Innovation Portal hope.haier.com , includin
R&D Project Manager
Infoglobal February 2011 - March 2012- Internal R&D project identification and public funding management.
- Partnership search for R&D project development.
- Project management of existing R&D projects
- Support to finance department through tax relief strategy planning for R&D activities.
- Support to sales department - public funding search for overseas bidding actions.
Zabala innovation consulting February 2010 - March 2011- Regional, National and European Innovation management, focused on ICT companies.
- Grant Application Specialist (R&D grants)
- Tax relief for RTD and Innovation.
- Strategic Planning.
- Support for the internationalization process.
Indra March 2008 - January 2010Cisco and Nokia equipment configuration, installing and troubleshooting for big operator networks in Madrid, and clients such as Canal Isabel II, Repsol and several municipal city halls
China Europe International Business School
2012 - 2014
(2 years) Shanghai Shi
Ingenieria de Telecomunicacion
Universidad Publica de Navarra
2002 - 2008
(6 years) Navarra