Intel Kiryat Gat Facility Manager
July 2008 - at Present
Responsible for Intel Lachish facility management and operation in all areas. Setting a strategy for the entire services as well as annual budget and work plan. In this period, Intel was declared 3 times as the best place to work in Israel and once in the second place (all those years in the top 10).
Amdocs Global Security and Safety Director
at Amdocs LTD
November 2001 - July 2008
Tel Aviv District
Responsible for the development, execution and management of the company security and safety global strategies (18,000 employees in ~120 sites worldwide), including facilities physical security, information safeguarding, corporate BCP, safety programs, environment preservation, intelligence collection, general investigations.
Security manager of EL AL Israel Airlines in Dusseldorf, Germany
at State of Israel
July 1997 - November 2001
• Responsible for Israeli aviation security at Dusseldorf airport and additional airports in Europe working with local authorities and other official and other stakeholders.
Security manager of Israel embassy at Ankara Turkey (diplomat)
at State of ISrael
July 1995 - July 1997
• Responsible for the Israeli Embassy facilities security as well as it ambassador and personnel. Working with local authorities and security forces
BA in Political Science and International Affairs.
at Open University
2001 - 2006 (5 years) Jerusalem
Knowledge and keywords
- space planning
- call center services
- campus design
- campus maintenance & appearance
- indoor and outdoor custodial
- constructions and renovation
- catering and coffee shops
- transportation shuttles and car leasing
- security and emergency
- employees wellbeing services
- project leadingand managing
- excellant team worker and leader