Insight Communications February 2004 - at PresentLed, designed and organized campaigns for SMEs and large companies from several industries including customer service, sales, quality control, surveys, information service, among others in the Caribbean and the US. Ensured the compliance with the company goals based on the parameters and regulations of the US Federal Telecommunication Commission and the Puerto Rico Telecommunication Ruling Assembly. Verified the profitability of each campaign.
● Analyzed, planned and developed the execution plan for the Call Center implementation optimizing resources and achieving full operation in 3 months.
● Participated in the top team that increased the company’s monthly income from $200k to $600k in one year.
● Increased the number of employees from 130 to 190 in the Center of Contact in Puerto Rico over a period of 18 months.
● Increased the profitability of a Contact Center in Dominican Republic by 37% increasing the number of employees from 20 to 500 in 2 years.
Telcel Bellsouth. Caracas, Venezuela September 1997 - September 2002Internet Support Manager
Ensured the compliance with customer service standards. Facilitated the interaction between different departments such as engineering and IT in order to offer an uninterrupted and high quality service for over 300,000 clients.
● Participated in the team in charge of launching the new wireless local loop technology for the first time in the country being able to migrate 25% of the clients (VIP clients), to a more advanced technology in one month.
Manager of Customer Service Operations
Supported back office processes of service centers and Call Centers related to customer service. Trained and hired staff. Ensured the proper functioning of the voicemail system. Managed the company’s regional authorized agents as well as the team that managed the complains regarding clients’ account cloning. Administered the system which implemented the prepaid payment modality directed to 95% of clients.
Regional Customer Service Manager
CVG Proforca. Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela February 1994 - August 1997As an economic adviser, I was assigned special tasks driven to the privatization of the Proforca Plantation (400.000 hectares of pine plantation at the eastern Venezuelan states)
• Organized a project to fund a mixed private-public company for pinewood production. This was completed in three months and enabled the Venezuelan government to transfer operations with exceptional income results.
• I prepared the RFP for the auction to the private sector of the Uverito Sawmill with excellent results.
• I was a member of the special Committee for the sale of 20,000 hectares (aprox 60000 acres) of forest assets
This pine plantation company (400.000 hectares) was developed with the help of the Inter-American Development Bank. I was in charge of the short, medium and long term plans, the operational plans as well as the controller for the adequate allocation of the IDB funds.
Planning Manager for Manufacturing Division and Planning Manager for Agricultural Division
Planning and Control Manager at Mavesa September 1986 - July 1992Mavesa was the second largest agribusiness in Venezuela. Specialized in vegetable oil products, such as: margarine, edible oil, soap, vegetable shortening as well as the processing of oil seeds. In the seven years I worked in this company I had the opportunity to develop in different areas of the manufacture industry.
• Planning and Control Manager for the Production Division (1990 - 1992)
• This Department was created to coordinate the production plans required by the marketing department, sales department and production department. It involved 5 production plants and a great diversity of products.
• Agricultural Planning Manager (1988 - 1990). I controlled budget and production plans to finance more than 200,000 hectares (almost 600,000 acres) in oil seeds. By involving a select group of technical consultants in agriculture to assist producers, we doubled the average yield per hectare.
• Economic Analyst (Staff to the Corporate Officers) 1985 - 1988
Management, Certified in Silver Management program
2014 - 2014
Certificate, Forecasting, Planning and Distributing Techniques for Manufacturing Plants