thyssenkrupp April 2015 - at Present- Monthly, timely and rigorous financial reporting according to company policies (SAP@KONS).
- Coordinate and review monthly results to ensure the achievement of EBIT targets and expected cash generation (BCF/ONWC), facilitating analysis of results, identifying risks and opportunities and recommending actions.
- Development of forecasts, budgets, plans and reviews (1 and 3 years), focusing on the income statement (EBIT), on working capital management (ONWC), Cash Flow (BCF and FCF) and CAPEX.
- Monitoring of relevant projects (500 k EUR).
- Supervision and coordination of accounting and administration activities within the company.
- Selection, training and development of financial team (currently 7 people ).
- Coordination of Financial Statements, according to local GAAP / IFRS, as well as annual audit of Financial Statements.
- Treasury, credit and collection management; direct relationship with local banks.
- Internal Control System manager.
- Country compliance manager
Financial Manager DT Sur Spain
thyssenkrupp September 2011 - April 2015- Support management team to ensure the region growth, profitability and cash generation expected to facilitate analysis of results, identifying risks and opportunities and recommended actions (12 branches).
- Prepare estimates, forecast, budgets, plans and reviews (1-3 years).
- Ensuring visibility of financial information in relation to other management parameters to facilitate decision-making. Define and develop reports and KPI's in coordination with the OU HQ.
- Assist in the financial analysis of commercial activities (effectiveness and profitability).
- Monitoring and control of relevant projects.
- Responsible for compliance in the Business Region.
- Leadership in the area of customers, credit risk management and default.
- Cross-project support the organization and leadership in business initiatives.
- Central Support for other financial matters (tax, audit, due diligence, inventory management, etc.).
KPMG September 2006 - September 2011- Audited clients in, retail, manufacturing and consumer goods sectors, with general knowledge in other industries.
- In charge of financial statement audits, developing client engagements, performing audit fieldwork and all relevant reporting, and planned the work of junior auditors of the team.
- Acted as the communication link between KPMG senior management and client liaison stakeholders (Spain and overseas).
- Developed and built healthy and constructive relationship with the Finance Managers and the Controlling Group of the audited entities.
- Audited large and public listed companies. Audited Spanish companies with subsidiaries in Portugal, Morocco and UK.
- Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAAT´s) and Journal Entries Scoring (fraud) champion. Trainer, coached, supervised and developed junior members of staff IT tools.
- Experienced in other projects inside Big Four:- Restructuring, Advisory, Risk Management and Internal Audit.
Master in Auditing and Review of Financial Statements
2010 - 2010
Degree in Business Administration and Management
University of Seville, Spain
2001 - 2006
(5 years) Sevilla