Engineer with over seventeen years of broad-based experience in different areas such as Data Communications , Telecommunication and Technical positions with emphasis in the main protocols (WCDMA, LTE, Small Cells 3G) and standards used in the telecommunications industry today in the Americas Regio
Coordinator, Operations & Maintenance
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES January 2004 - at Present• Supervise and coordinate teams for the installation of the ALCATEL Multiplexers 3600/3645/3630, ADSL 7300/7350 ASAM series MainStreet and 6260 DSLAM equipments in CANTV.
• Responsible for the management and coordination of 30 people from different working groups during the installation of CDMA cellular switches, modular cells CDBS 4.0 and 3G-1X in the Tango Project Movilnet-Lucent throughout Venezuela.
• Engineering plans elaboration for ALCATEL, Lucent Technologies, Cisco and others vendor’s equipments installation.
• Support the Autoplex/Flexent platform (ECP) and Digital Cellular Switch (5ESS). ARs, deployments activities - ECP Retrofits.
• Support the Wireless Local Loop systems.
Wireless Field Trial Integration Engineer
Alcatel-Lucent Costa Rica May 2012 - July 2015• Wireless Field Trial for Macro and Small Cells 3G / LTE solution.
• Actively participate in Guatemala Cells Trails (Tigo-Millicom), Small Cell 3G Colombia (Comcel y Tigo), Small Cell 3G Venezuela (Movilnet), Mexico Nextel LTE MacroTrial (NII), America Movil / Claro (Peru) - LTE Small Cell, AMX_Telcel LTE Small Cell (Mexico), AT&T Wireless Local Loop trial (USA), CVG Mexico LTE Small Cells (Mexico).
• Manage wireless trial request and approval process.
• Responsible for trial delivery ensuring that all appropriate trial resources (monetary, physical, personnel and documentation) are available.
• RF Engineering and Testing.
• Analysis Tools such as The Network Performance Optimizer (NPO).provides KPI reports across different technologies (LTE Macro and Metrocell eNodeB, 3G Macro and Small Cells).
• Knowledge and Experienced on using testing tools like SAM, WMS, HDM, WiPS, QPST, Wireshark analysis Logs , TEMS Investigation, QXDM, eDAT, JDSU Tools.
Technical Support Engineer
Alcatel-Lucent Venezuela May 2006 - May 2012• Technician supports in MSC integration CDMA (Digital Cellular Switch & Wireless Networks Systems).
• Technical support of the AnyPath 5100 CMS (Voice Mails) platform and MMS8685 (messaging MMS).
• Administration and maintenance of central CDMA (Digital Cellular Switch).
• Participation in the CDMA platform software upgrade.
• Technical support to the Platform Missed Call (HINTON 4000).
Alcatel de Venezuela January 2006 - May 2006• Monitor and control the implementation of Radios PDH and SDH for Movistar.
Network Engineer II
Movilnet January 2004 - January 2006• Monitor and control the operation and maintenance of the wireless services for Movilnet
• Administration, diagnose and troubleshooting on the wireless cellular TDMA (AXE ERICSSON) and CDMA (Lucent Technologies) networks