Self-starting Production Assistant with a comprehensive understanding of technical operations and customer support services required in video, television and film production and distribution. Highly motivated and ideally suited to work in media distribution.
at Eagle Broadcasting Corporation
June 2019 - July 2019
• Assisted the guests and visitors for the morning TV show • Helped the production team and staff to prepare the materials needed for the show • Typed the program flow for the show and distribute the program to the Director, Assistant director, producer and for the guest • Answered and returning phone calls • Delivered a message or information to the other department • Compiling the materials (Voice clip, Script, pictures and videos) and editing the video and produced a news report • Correspondent for the news report • Floor directing in the news segment • Assisting in the production set • Assisted the news anchor
at Eagle Broadcasting Coporation
2019 - 2019 (1 year) Central Luzon
at Tarlac State University
2014 - 2019 (5 years) Central Luzon
Administrative Support/Office Assistant/Receptionist/Media practitioner/Admin Assistant
• Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
• Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
• Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
• Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
• Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
• Produce shows for special occasions, such as holidays or testimonials.
• Edit and write news stories from information collected by reporters.
• Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
Knowledge and keywords