I’m passionate about marketing, brand communication and product management with over ten year’s experience in both marketing ATL and BTL initiatives, with a strong focus on B2C and B2B campaigns, digital campaigns and in store consumer activation.
Trade Marketing Manager
at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
October 2017 - at Present
• Leading the country’s trade marketing team and budget. • Owner of the development of a customer marketing strategy in line with brand & company direction. • Creating new programs and campaigns to drive sales and brand equity at retail level. • Developing commercial channel strategies, monitoring effective channel optimization and improving consumer’s experience through alternative channels. • Developing digital projects, loyalty programs with effective content management that ensure customers are targeted based on their needs and potential ROI. • Developing best in class store and merchandising concepts from idea to implementation. • Working with sales & marketing teams in achieving P&L, share sales, distribution and display targets in line with annual plan. • Monitoring competition’s activities and local market trends and prices. • Managing and briefing agencies and partners to develop in store communication materials.
Trade & Shopper Marketing Executive
at Türk Philips Tic. A.Ş.
April 2013 - September 2017
• Developed and executed trade marketing strategy for consumer electronic products in the market, and developed scalable store activation plan for the power brands. • Managed 400+ people of merchandising team, led their work in the development and execution of shopper marketing program to the customers and ensured they achieved performance standards and delivered the company objectives. • Worked with the marketing, sales, HQ marketing team and agency to design, develop and execute shopper marketing strategies, plans and programs that contributed to achieving the company account goals and delivering against key business priorities. • Developed programs and commercial campaigns dedicated to maintaining and growing end-user preference through intensive brands exposure, showing dynamism at POS to drive sell-out. • Visited modern and traditional channel stores in order to take actions for the improvement areas in terms of displays, planograms, product visibility & availability.
Demand & Sales Planner
at Türk Philips Tic. A.Ş.
December 2010 - March 2013
• Worked with marketing and sales team to gather market intelligence and reflect this information into the sales plan. • Reviewed historical sales trends, prepared forecast data and advised sales and marketing of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actuals. • Communicated with production planning – reviewed, monitored and challenged forecast variance and acted as the primary commercial organization contact within global planners, manufacturing plants and customer services. • Measured and tracked the forecast accuracy at different levels and created action plans to continuously improve forecast accuracy. • Managed stock availability for assigned product category and managed phase in/ out changes at SKU level.
at Fara Charity Shop
December 2008 - September 2010
• Met with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge. • Responded to and resolved customer queries and complaints in person and by telephone. • Worked for marketing and presentation of stock to ensure a positive image of the organization is maintained. • Managed cash handling including operation of till and reconciliation of takings at the end of each day.
at Danone Tikveşli A.Ş.
November 2007 - September 2008
• Performed indirect procurement operations according to policy and procedures of the company within the framework of principle of purchasing the most suitable product for the most economic price in the shortest period. • Followed proactively market trend, searched for best alternatives of services & materials with alternative supplier. • Challenged/ questioned the specifications for each requirement. • Developed & maintained effective relations with suppliers. • Conducted detailed trend analysis on supplier performance against the key areas of quality, cost, delivery, lead time, process capability and process efficiency. Identified negative trends of performance and developed action plans with suppliers for improvement. • Prepared and led negotiations as well as establishment of price and conditions agreements with suppliers.
at Eti Pazarlama ve San. Tic. A.Ş.
April 2007 - October 2007
• Purchased the required non-production materials through local suppliers with most competitive prices, on time and desired quality standards. • Searched new suppliers, developed a preferred supplier’s database, and supported the effective process management systems within supply chain.
at West London College
2008 - 2010 (2 years) London
at Istanbul University
2004 - 2008 (4 years) İstanbul