volunteer, for people in need ( working without salary)
church Prizren January 2005 - February 2016Taking the part and actively engaged in the lot of humanitarian activities under the Prizren Parish as the assistant of the Head Nun of Prizren Church in delivering goods dedicated to the people in need , assistance in their medical care, specially to the older people. Involved in the parenting of homeless, junkies (drug abusers), mentally retarded and all those who are in need. Commitment especially to the sick children and those who are orphans. These are some of the consecrations which gives me a special satisfaction i order for the humane kind to have little beat more easy life which life often somehow knows to be very fragile.
jens distribution centre December 2011 - December 2015▪ Managed segments of information technology, human resources (recruiting, workload balancing, career progression) and budgeting;
▪ Planned, directed, coordinated and reviewed the work plan for staff; assigned and evaluated work activities; met with staff to identify and resolve problems;
▪ Ensured completion of all administration related to the company such as cash handling, banking and financial transactions;
▪ Checked deliveries, prepared and checked invoices against purchase orders;
▪ Maintained security control (cash, keys, alarms, stock);
▪ Built and maintained strong relationships with customers, suppliers, Tax Administration of Kosovo, banks etc.
Bechtel-Enka Company, Prizren (Kosovo) March 2011 - November 2011▪ Worked closely with personnel in order to receive all data concerning new employees joining the company;
▪ Entered employee personal data into training and personnel database and based on this data prepared personal labour passport for each new employee;
▪ Planned and organised all training courses for both new employees and subcontractors;
▪ Prepared all training and evaluation materials;
▪ Drafted daily, weekly and monthly reports.
urban style shoop March 2005 - February 2006▪ Recruited, trained and supervised one shop assistant at a time;
▪ Managed petty cash, banking and maintained financial records;
▪ Managed goods such as ordering, receiving, price changes and kept all records related to it;
▪ Analysed sales figures and forecasted future sales volumes;
▪ Maintained awareness of market trends;
▪ Dealt with queries, complaints and feedback from customers.
Mercy Corps Kosovo, Prizren (Kosovo) May 2001 - December 2001▪ Coordinated activities of the local NGOs (Local Distributor Partner - LDP) in charge of food distribution in Malisheva municipality;
▪ Provided on-job training to local LDPs on recording, maintaining and producing statistical data;
▪ Monitored end evaluated food distribution activities and based on analysis provided further recommendations for improvement;
▪ Collected all information related to the families that benefited from the project and maintained all data related to it;
▪ Reported to the superiors on daily, weekly and monthly basis.