SUPERCO SPECIALTY PRODUCTS April 2008 - at Present• Setting monthly , quarterly and annually Goals achieved by:
• Deploy business to business cold calling, business networking, and telemarketing techniques to strategically win new business; and delivered sales presentations to prospects.
• Successfully enhanced new customer retention in the Industrial field, Cities, Government, and Federal Institutions.
• Increasing current account’s volume by, consulting, conducting product presentation, creating the need of the product for customers at their sites.
• Received in 2008 the Award” Rookie of the year” followed every year by “The Recognition of Being Part of the Elite Group “along with other Awards, based on achieving and exiting all Goals set by the company.
OFFICE MANAGER AND SALES
COMPLETE PRECISION BUILDERS August 2005 - April 2008• Performed offices duties by using MS Word and MS Excel, planning and scheduling, written communication, internet research, advertising, customer service in person, by email and on the phone.
• Assumed significant role of managing all Accounts Payables and Receivables using QuickBooks.
• Screened, interviewed, hired and terminated employees.
• Developed and negotiated agreements with various vendors which resulted in a reduction of material costs by 35%.
• Supported Field Supervisor by ensuring all vendors and subcontractors delivered product and labor on schedule.
• Responsible for making travel arrangements for executives via the Internet or phone.
VALLEY YELLOW PAGES January 2004 - August 2005• Responsibilities included performing all phases of customer contact, from pre-sales to post-sales account management.
• Proactively prospecting for new business opportunities, designing ads and recommending advertising programs, delivered in sales presentations had excellent results in increasing the number of new customers, moreover to enhance current accounts' volume.
• Reached the highest sales goals in 2005 set by the company in an assigned market.
Membership, Marketing, Customer Service
COSTCO August 2001 - January 2004• Brought remarkable improvements in efficiency and professionalism within Membership Department.
• Received company’s highest award in 2004, for outstanding performance in Executive Membership sales due to a global volume from 20% to 415%.
ELCADAN March 1993 - July 2001• Started small business providing retail products and services.Managed to bring the company’s profit from 0% to 300% within six months while managing a crew of twelve employees
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL CONTROL
1996 - 2001
(5 years) Dolj