I am George Popescu, a 29 years old BSS Telecom Implementation Engineer currently located in Bucharest Romania
I have over 3.5 years of experience in delivering an implementing complex enterprise software solutions as:
- Huawei Convergent Charging and Billing, OCS, CRM, Product Catalog, SMSC,
Software Integration Engineer
Enghouse Networks May 2016 - at Present• Building and configuring new systems for deployment at customer sites (Staging)
• Deployment of new/upgraded solutions within the operators’ network (onsite and remotely)
• Project implementation at customer sites (Hardware installation, Product integration/configuration and testing)
• Project reporting and site documentation
• Logging and tracking project issues using the Jinny Helpdesk logging tool
• Writing technical operations and customer facing procedure documents
• Writing Unix Shell scripts
Software Configuration Analyst
Deutsche Bank October 2015 - April 2016With the New Client Screening (NCS) system, Deutsche Bank aimed to minimize towards 0% the risk of doing business with entities related to fraud, money laundry, terrorism, political exposure and more.
Our team`s goal was to integrate the Client Screening system from the vendor, Fircosoft, in the existing Deutsche architecture.
My tasks were mainly but not limited to:
• Work together with Developers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects and the Business team as well, in order to find the best method of implementing the new system which was a challenging task because the Fircosoft`s Client Screening product was a “closed box” (developers can`t modify the source code).
• Set up the test environments (install OS, Database, IBM Queue Manager etc) and all 3rd parties required by the new product.
• Install the CS product and perform quick sanity tests
• Post install required configuration.
Huawei Technologies May 2013 - September 2015• System Implementation Engineer for Huawei Technologies Business Support Systems suite including Convergent Charging & Billing, Unified Product Catalog, CRM and SMSC VAS Cloud Solution.
• Core competencies: Implementation, Integration and Testing, requirement investigation.
• Configuration and testing of our Application with the respect of the Functional Requirements agreed by the Vendor and the Mobile Operator. Internal testing off all Application`s features, integration with core network/3rd party systems and also the Customer`s existing systems.
• Serving as Customer`s point of contact regarding our Product`s features and help with troubleshooting, root cause analysis and solving of any problem that appear during the delivery process in order to ensure a high Customer satisfaction.
• United Kingdom - Virgin Media and Telefonica O2
• Honduras Central America – Tigo
• Belgium – Belgacom