Etihad Airways October 2014 - at Present- Selection of candidates to be invited for the Worldwide assessments days based on their curriculum and Etihad criteria.
- Present to candidates the Company’s vision and profile, introduction of the regulations and laws of UAE and description of the job benefits and requirements.
- Test English knowledge of cabin crew and products knowledge for Food and Beverage Managers and Inflight-Chefs.
- Selection of candidates after a teamwork exercised based on their interpersonal skills.
- Conduction of final interview for successful candidates.
- Collection of necessary documents for the Visa process and for company record.
Etihad Airways August 2014 - at Present- Manage a team in an hospitality environment within high profile customers having the ability of effectively engage a large work group.
- Manage service and performance standards for cabin crew through leadership and guidance in order to achieve departmental targets and objectives with the ability to coach, engage and develop others.
- Implement safety and service standards procedures, manage and develop the cabin crew to ensure these are applied fairly and consistently.
- Create an efficient and professional environment, which recognizes colleague’s contribution within the work place.
Etihad Airways November 2011 - July 2014- Leader and role model, responsible for guiding the cabin crew team onboard, ensuring a safe environment and delivery of a high quality onboard service in business class on narrow body fleet and in economy in the wide body aircrafts.
- Carry out performance assessments on crew as required while promoting trust amongst the crew and demonstrate integrity in all actions and coaching individual that express negativity when faced with changes.
- Ensure compliance with company policy/procedures embracing consistent safety and standard practice throughout the cabin as per Operations Manual.
- Reach specific and measurable goals, objectives and safety standards, during the preflight briefing.
Etihad airways November 2007 - October 2011Flight Attendant Business and First Class (June 2009 – Oct 2011)
Flight Attendant Economy Class (Nov 2007 – June 2009)
- Support other team members in the attempt of ensuring that every guest experienced is unique and personally satisfying while maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Received numerous onboard recognitions from passengers and positive assessment from the leaders on board.
- Actively participated as a member of the Etihad Promotions Department. In doing so, I have represented the airline in over 20 events worldwide.
Etihad Airways leadership and development department
2015 - at Present ( years) Abū Z̧aby
Cabin crew safety, security, service training
Etihad Airways training academy
2007 - at Present ( years)
Universita' degli studi di Bergamo
2012 - 2015