kogas canada ltd May 2012 - December 2014 Conducted and managed the development of Shale (Horn River) and Tight (West Cutbank) gas projects with Encana.
EUR estimation, Economic Modeling, Production Optimization, and implemented AFE control
Made Maintenance Plans for Gathering and Pipeline system, checked daily production trends, issued Gas Lift, and problem-solving in operation.
Sr. petroleum engineer
korea gas corporation July 2009 - April 2012• Conducted assets’ evaluation, such as a CBM project of Blue Energy LTD in Australia, a Conventional gas project in Surgil in Uzbekistan, a Shale Gas project of Birchcliff Energy in Canada and a Tight Gas project of Anadarko Petroleum Co in US, and a conventional gas project in Akkas, Iraq.
• Performed Due Diligences and assessed data, such as reserve, production profiles, well-test results, reservoir parameters, costs, PVT and Well Logs.
• Built production models and associated Software learning of Eclipse, Petrel, Prosper, Sapphire and etc.
• Feasibility study for the Surgil project combined from upstream to downstream.
Sr. Mechanical and Project Engineer (LNG)
korea Gas Corporation August 2004 - June 2007- Finished Pyungtaek LNG Receiving Terminal Construction Project on time as a field Mechanical and QC Engineer at
the owner side. (08/2004 – 06/2007)
Conducted Tests and Inspections for all equipment: Vessels and LNG tank’s inner plates, cryogenic materials and etc.
Performed QC and Management for Non Destructive Test and Welder Qualification in a QA/QC Engineer
Project schedule management.
Pipeline (Mechanical) and Project Engieer
Korea Gas Corporation January 1992 - August 2004- 5 Trunk Gas Pipeline Construction Projects in onshore and offshore at owner side with 1BUSD budget. (01/1992 – 08/2004)
Performed Field Construction, Installation, Commissioning, Procurement, Maintenance, Operation, and Design.
Made specifications for procurement of valves, Heat Exchanger, Metering, Compressor, Gas turbine, Piping, Fitting, Pressure Regulator, and etc.
Review of Drawings for construction: FEED, PFD, P&ID, and detailed Drawings and prepared Technical Specifications for procurement.
Finished a Gas facility Construction Project in Pumi, Vietnam with Petro Vietnam and Daewoo Engineering Co as a supervisor in the field for 3 months.
Budget saving ($0.3 Billion USD) by design changes: Submerged Valve, undated Pressure Control Station, and Upgrading Filtering System.
Finished Natural Gas Vehicles for Fuelling System in Seoul as scheduled
Knowledge of international standards and codes: API, ASME, ASTM, and Domestic Gas laws
Maintenance Engieer (Nuclear Power Plant)
Korea Electric Power Corporation May 1990 - December 1991- Maintenance supervision for a secondary section of Wolsung #1 Nuclear Power Plant : pump, fitting, pipe, heater, steam turbine, gas turbine, etc.
- Procurements for parts for maintenance
- Conducted overhaul on time
- Make software for inventory management system using COBOL and FORTRAN.
- Vibration analysis on rotational parts
- Technical support to Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering, Knowledge in Power plant process and drawings: PFD, PLOT PLAN, P&ID, ISOMETRIC, Vibration analysis, Nuclear Engineering, Equipment structures, mechanical materials
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
university of southern california
2007 - 2009
(2 years) California