Melek Online Media January 2014 - at Present▪ Develops content and campaigns for social channels to increase engagement and brand awareness.
▪ Drives revenue through paid and organic social media promotions.
▪ Maintains brand presence in social media, responding to comments and managing guest experience by offering advice, answering questions and addressing customer service issues.
▪ Analysing metrics and manage budgets to track success and meet goals.
▪ Utilise a variety of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other tools for optimal community management, content delivery and reporting.
Business Development Manager
Serendipity Group October 2014 - March 2016▪ Cold call daily within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
▪ Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisations.
▪ Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
▪ Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
▪ Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
Olivan Skin January 2013 - January 2015▪ Formulating and successfully implementing company policy.
▪ Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board
▪ Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the chairman of the board
▪ Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets; -taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes
▪ Maintaining the operational performance of the company
Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations;
▪ Representing the company to major customers and professional associations;
Bachelor of Commerce Degree
Regent Business School
2015 - at Present (2 years) Gauteng
Entrepreneur 101: Who is your customer?
2014 - at Present (3 years)
Social Media in Public Relations
National University Of Singapore (Online)
2015 - 2016