Ability to work as a team and individually in a challenging and multi-tasking environment. Having a strong customer service orientation, negotiation skills, solution driven and with a focused attitude to adapt to this fast paced, hands-on and growth orientated work environment.
Event Operations Manager
at IQPC Middle East
August 2019 - at Present
• Sending event guide to the hotel • Getting final permissions for all artworks from the management • Coordination all logistics for speakers and exhibitors • Booking and negotiating the best hotel venues for conferences over the globe. • Negotiating with Vendors for A/V, Photography and Backdrops, cut outs. • Creating floor plans for the event and allocating space to the exhibitors. • Obtaining all event permits municipal permissions, health and safety, legal, economic department and police permissions. Assisting all speakers, panelist and managing their travel and stay for the conference. Creating event flow and managing schedules for set ups. • Organizing event operation materials catering, transport, location, invites, equipment’s, etc. ,Preparing all on site documentations like signing sheet, delegate list, evaluation form, name badges, authorization sheet, data collection sheet and noc’s. • Collecting speaker wavier and attendee evaluation forms for all events.
Event Operations Manager
at Fleming. FZE LLC
March 2014 - July 2019
• Booking and negotiating hotel venues for conferences and trainings. • Negotiating with Vendors for A/V, Photography and Backdrops to name a few. • Creating floor plans for the event and allocating space to the exhibitors. • Coordinating the logistics for the exhibitors. • Reviewing speaker presentations and scheduling the presentations. • Organizing event operation materials catering, transport, location, invites, equipment’s, etc. • Handling all event related finances on onsite partner payments and vendor payments. • Preparing all on site documentations like delegate list, evaluation form, name badges, authorization sheet, data collection sheet and noc’s. • Obtaining all event permits municipal permissions, health and safety, legal, economic department and police permissions, • Sharing post event details and evaluation to exhibitors, speakers and delegates. • Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
Business Development Manager
at Centrestage Productions
April 2013 - February 2014
• Making sales calls to old and new clients. • Generating new leads. • Setting up meetings with clients to discuss about new business opportunities. • Meeting new and existing clients for briefing and proposing various projects and activities to suite their requirements. • Work onsite for conduction events road shows, mall events, fashion shows, and school events. • Negotiating with the possible business partners for various events (schools, malls, suppliers, etc) • Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations. • Creating event flow and managing schedules for longer duration activities. • Obtaining all event permits municipal permissions, health and safety, legal, economic department and police permissions.
at Illusions-Online Arabia FZ LLC
February 2011 - March 2013
• Making sales calls to Tour Operators & Travel Agent Company. • Gathering all information from the clients and setting up demo meetings for the Sales & Business Development Managers. • Fixing appointments and meetings. • Maintaining regularly the database and updating data in ZOHO CRM. • Drafting emails and proposals for business development managers. • Assisting and ensuring all the documentations are maintained in place.
Banquet Sales Manager
at Hotel Sun City Residency
August 2010 - January 2011
Mumbai - Mahārāshtra
• Generating new banquet sales leads (weddings, trainings and corporate clients.) • Ensured that expected level of guest service is achieved during all contact with guest. • Monitoring the banquet team to assure the guest needs and requirements are been fulfilled pre and post event. • Finalize banquet event orders of clients for their upcoming banquet events. • Meet and assist the guest
Front Office Executive | Lobby Butler | Up-selling Project (Dar Al Masyaf)
at Madinat Jumeirah
June 2008 - July 2010
• Prioritize the arrival and departures with smooth check-in and check-out on daily basis. • Meet and assist the guest. • Handle guest complains, explain the features of the room and show the facilities of the resort. • Up-sell guests to higher category of rooms in the resort. • Doing various report on daily and weekly basis such as VIP, Weekly VIP, Mystery Shopper, Guest Feedbacks, GM Cocktail, Arrival and Departure reports to name a few. • Handle group arrival and departures. • Used operating systems such as Opera and Fidelio.
Telesales and Marketing Agent | Team Leader
at Kaleidoscope Marketing Private Limited
June 2006 - May 2008
Mumbai - Mahārāshtra
Joined as Telesales & Marketing Agent, promoted to a Team Leader based on strong performance, and achieving the set targets. • Making outbound telesales calls to customers based in USA. • Providing mortgages with low interest rates to customers. • Making sure that the daily and monthly target of sales leads has been achieved. • Monitoring and guiding a team of 10 telesales agent’s.
at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
2004 - 2007 (3 years) Nashik - Mahārāshtra
Knowledge and keywords