Obtain an opportunity that enables me to utilize and develop my skills in accounting and auditing, using my solid knowledge in IFRS and GAAP, and build my extensive range of accounting and auditing, within a suitably challenging role.
Senior Internal Auditor
Samsung April 2016 - at Present• Participation in performing risk assessment and contributing to the internal audit plan.
• Participation in planning the audit, including setting the nature, timing and extent of audit procedures of subject matter.
• Analyzing operational and management processes and system controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
• Performing the full audit cycle according to the audit methodology and standards.
• Ensuring proper and adequate documentation is done to support the final conclusions and points raised in the internal audit reports, showing nature, scope and results of tests.
• Participation in preparing and organizing audit reports.
• Participation in ensuring compliance with company's policies and procedures as set out in the Global Policies and Procedures Manual (GPPM).
• Reporting to Head of Internal Audit any and all issues of misconduct or indicative of fraud of which I might be aware.
Senior Treasury Accountant
Marka VIP June 2014 - November 2016• Coordinate the cash management tasks including management of current accounts and bank relations.
• Prepare daily projection cash flow positions.
• Prepare monthly cash flow- direct and indirect method.
• Prepare forecasting for month.
• Prepare monthly variances budget report.
• Responsible for full integration between banking system and accounting system.( Between Oracle system & Online bank system).
• Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
• Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers Coordinate intercompany funding based on company need and exchange rate analysis
• Linked between Oracle and Online banking.
• Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards. Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned.
• Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit.
Semi Senior Auditor
Nobani & Co. (former member of Praxity): February 2012 - June 2014• Auditing many types of firms in compliance with International Auditing Standards.
• Preparing CaseWare working paper Version 2010 of each audit engagement & Training new employees and trainees.
• Understanding client’s business cycles, test of control environment and system documentation and Accounting system.
• Preparing management letters & cycles of audit area.
• Preparing draft financial statements standalone & consolidated with discloser's accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Preparing financial statements both in Arabic & English.
• Analyze balance sheet, Income statement numbers to indicate the changes.
• Involving in all stages of the audit, including planning and fieldwork
• Identify risks involving the nature, timing, and extent of the auditing procedures to be performed.
• Establishing good communication channels with clients.
• Perform letter for increase capital and amortized losses.
• Keep the audit team updated with IFRS update.
2016 - at Present (1 year)
2014 - 2014
• BA in Accounting
University Of Petra
2007 - 2011
(4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at `Ammān