Nordea August 2013 - at PresentBusiness Domain: Finance
Significant achievements: Learning teams, Release, Roadmap and Portfolio planning, leadership, bringing the customer on board, collective ownership, unit and Acceptance tests, Cross team CI, refactoring, spikes and happy, growing, smiling people that respect and challenge each other.
Working area throughout the Nordic countries.:
• Culture – awareness of work culture and how to cultivate and nurture it.
• Organizational – The impact on the current structure and how to change it - scaling agile to enterprise level.
• Projects - helping value flow across multiple teams, creating roadmaps for value streams and enabling agile portfolio management
• Process – Ways of Working, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, XP, Agile Project management
• Craftsmanship – Continual improvement of product development teams and the leadership skill set.
Head of software development
Falck August 2012 - July 2013Business Domain: Emergency, Healthcare
Significant achievements:Restoration of confidence, both among individuals, different teams and management. Enabled emergency dispatch software to scale for global usage.
Supporting craftsmanship while implementing the appropriated agile frameworks to support multiple business domains and cultures.
• Daily leadership of development teams
• Shaping development process and project management models
• Department financials
Fujitsu August 2010 - July 2012Business Domains: Telco and retail
Significant achievements: Restoration of confidence, both among individuals, different teams and the customer; Bridging Agile and ITIL, Deliveries on time with zero defects, 10-fold increase deliverance capability, happy employees
• Daily leadership of the agile development team
• Advising development teams and management
• Enabling and optimizing quality processes in complex organizations
• Presentations and lectures on software development and team management
IT project manager
Plantedirektoratet February 2010 - July 2010Optimized relations to subcontractors.
Distributed agile development with subcontractors.
Initialized internal Lean process.
Lean and Agile Consultant
Ative February 2009 - January 2010Training and coaching to multiple distributed agile teams:
Business Domains: Finance, Health and Communications and Marketing.
• Helping distributed / outsourced Teams deliver the right software in the right quality at the right time, with disciplined agile software development process
• Establishment of well functioning communication across cultural, geographical and temporal distances.
• Organizing teams and division of work with pull queues
• Helping teams to better collaboration, to gain trust
• Effective coordination, focused on trust, momentum and risk minimization between distributed teams
• Tools for handling distributed work
• Relationship Management
• Quality Assurance
• Supplier management
• Coupling between standard project management and agile management
• Agile contracts