I have three years of experience in designing and managing the network of prestigious clients and corporate networks.
I am impassioned, result-oriented and friendly. I believe in tenacity and career development.
Network (TAC) Engineer
at Cyber Internet Services Pvt Ltd
May 2017 - September 2019
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS, PBR ). - Perform Network routing: Static, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF, and RIP. - Configured and troubleshoot VPNs (Layer 3 VPNs, L2 VPNs, MPLS L3VPNs and MPLS L2 VPNs). - Expertise in configuring Security and VPN devices (Palo-alto, Fortinet, Juniper Srx and ASA ). - In-Depth knowledge of SDN, SD-WAN, NFV and Python scripting for centralized management of network and make it programmable. - Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues. - Worked on software like PRTG, NMS, MRTG, and Wireshark for intelligent monitoring of network, Bandwidth and performance calculations. - Troubleshooting network connections (e.g., Fiber, Lease Line, Metro-E, MPLS, internet, and 3G/4G ).
2019 - at Present (1 year) Punjab
Cisco Certificate Network Associate
at Cisco Systems
2017 - 2019 (2 years) Punjab
BSc Computer System Engineering
at Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST) Mirpur AJ&K
2012 - 2015 (3 years) Azad Kashmir
- Implementation Multi-Homing to achieve Redundancing or Load Balancing.
- Management of Controller-Based Access Point and wifi devices.
- Experience in installing and configuring CCTV cameras and printers.
- Installation and Configuration of servers like DNS, Syslog, FTP, HTTP, and TFTP.
- Provide technical support for link migrations.
- Experience in designing Linux Directories, Installation of Packages and Linux archives.
- Versatile experience of working on switching technologies VLANs, STP, MSTP, VTP, BPDU Guard, Ether channels and VRRP.
Knowledge and keywords