Medserv Cyprus July 2014 - August 2015• Responsible for the full Inventory and setting up of the storage facility for Medserv Cyprus, for the ENI drilling Project.
• Receiving, Checking and shipping of spares to and from the suppliers.
• Shipping, checking, packaging and receiving of spares to and from the Rig, composing the relevant Cargo Manifests.
• Cycle counting of the spares kept in stock for Medserv Cyprus and ENI Cyprus inventor at the Larnaca Base in the Larnaca Port Area.
• Responsible for the storage and segregation of all Chemicals required for the ENI drilling project.
• Preparing, loading of offshore containers of all the shipments for use on the Drillship Saipem 10000.
• Distributing all required chemicals for the Halliburton Chemical preparation plant at the facility in Larnaca.
• Training the local assistant in Materials and Inventory management as well as implementing the new Computerized Materials system and training staff on the system.