Freelancer October 2010 - at PresentLecturing/Producing IT courses and e-learning materials:
• Project Management Basics,
• MS Project 2003/2007/2010/2013,
• Advanced MS Excel,
• Advanced MS Access.
Database design & development.
[1.] E-learning video course | http://www.klik-akademija.com/course/pocetni-excel-2013/
Linux Support Technician
Touch Support, Inc. November 2012 - January 2015• Customer Service over the phones, chats and the ticket system.
• Working with Linux Servers (CentOS, CloudLinux, Ubuntu, Debian).
• Troubleshooting various services; cPanel/WHM, SSH, DNS, exim/postfix/qmail, FTP, PHP/Apache/MySQL.
• Catching & cleaning the spam.
• Monitoring servers (load, disk, mail, swap, ps, ports, firewalls, DoS, DDoS),
• Creating and restoring backups.
• Accounts Migration.
Touch Support, Inc. May 2013 - October 2014Organizing lectures, Producing learning materials, Conducting trainings, Mentoring new employees.
Associate in Education for Office Business
Infokatedra d.o.o. September 2011 - June 2012IT lecture courses:
• Basis of computers, MS Windows,
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Internet,
• MS Project 2003/2007/2010.
• Customized courses
Administering Windows Server 2008, AD.
Producing e-learning video materials, mentoring on-line classes.
KING ICT d.o.o. April 2007 - September 2010Manage, coordinating and planning activities and people:
• Organization of classes and exams,
• Production of educational materials (workbooks, manuals),
• Developing and maintaining databases,
• Data Analysis
• Administration of the test center (Pearson VUE, Prometric, ECDL).
Work on specialized applications:
• Optimization of business processes,
• Functional analysis,
• Communication (technical diplomacy) among developers, users and investors,
• Testing application,
• Producing technical and user documentation.
• Pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
• Financial analysis and reporting