• Successfully managing daily branch accounting operations of Abu Dhabi.
• Increased sales volume by 15% by providing periodic sales reports to sales team which result in optimized delivery and effective visits to customers.
• Reduced sales return / expiry from 25% to 15% through implementing strict counter checking and periodic reporting to ensure compliance to company policies.
• Meeting collection of account receivables near to 100% through continuous follow-up with customers and collection team by providing them all supporting documents and reports.
• Ensured accuracy in month end closing of accounts with given deadlines in systematic manner to project clear and accurate financial picture to management.
• Sales Order Processing: Verifying system invoices and Updating daily sales into Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Financial System.
• Purchase Order Processing through JDE.
• Monthly reconciliation.
2008 - 2010
(2 years) Islāmābād Capital Territory